"Noon, come on, let's get up and go upstairs to take a shower." Zana walked to me and helped me stand up.

"Where's Eric?" I asked her. She covered her nose, I guess my mouth needed a toothbrush as well.

"He left with Ella when I arrived, so what exactly happened? Eric was upset when he left."

I shrugged, "I really don't want to talk about it Zee."

Zana nodded, and helped me up the stairs. I lay on the bed, and heard Zana run me a hot shower. "Come on,Kiara, the shower is ready."

I began to cry, just thinking about Eric, and the fact that he may not want to marry me after I made a complete fool of myself. "Do you think Eric will forgive me?"

Zana sighed and set next to me. She held my hand in hers, and just stared at me. "Eric loves you."

"He won't trust me again."

"Girl shit happens. Just talk to the man okay. Now shower, please, you stink." Zana laughed and pulled me to the bathroom helping me undress. I stood in the shower and thought of a way to get Eric to forgive me.

Twenty minutes later I turned off the shower, and wrapped a towel around my body. Zana was laying on the bed playing on my iPhone. She got up and handed me Tylenol, and a glass of water. Friends like Zana came a dime a dozen. I was glad that I had her in my corner.

"Where's your phone?" I asked her dryer off in front of the mirror.

"I broke it, fighting with Chris." She said like it was nothing. Those two had only been married about six months, and it was already trouble in paradise.

I turned around to face her curious as to what went down, "what happened?"

She would t even look at me, she just continued to type away at the phone.

"Zana, I know you hear me talking to you." I went through my dresser drawer and found a pair of panties and a bra to match.

"Nothing happened."

I knew she was lying to me. "Yeah what ever, Zee, don't make me cut that man. You two haven't even been married that long, so what happened?"

Zana sighed, and set up crossing her legs Indian style in the bed. Zana looked like she had a lot of shit on her mind, but was reluctant to talk about it. "I'm cool."

I rolled my eyes at her, and continued to get dressed. "Well, tell me where your ring is."

I had noticed that she wasn't wearing her ring anymore. Even when Chris and Zana got into it, which seemed like weekly, she wouldn't dare take off her ring. Something happened and I wanted to know what it was.

"Stop asking me questions okay, Kiara. Now what you need to do is call your man, and get back into his good graces. I'm having a birthday party, amd I want the two of you there front and centered." Zana said pointing to me.

"Fine!" I gave in, walking over to grab my phone from the bed. "Now if he doesn't answer, I can't promise he will be there, but I'll be there." I promised, while dialing Eric's number. I let the phone ring, and finally it went to voicemail. I hung up the phone feeling defeated.

Zana rubbed my back, "he'll come around."

The doorbell rang down stairs, and I quickly got dressed. Zana walked to the door before me and swung it open. Trudy stood at the door with a baby car seat on her arm. She looked at me from head to toe sizing me up like I was beneath her. I crossed my arms doing the same to her.

"Where's my baby daddy?" She asked smirking at me.

"I don't know who the hell your baby daddy is, but if you're referring to my man, then he's not here." I said smartly.