Thank you Wifey, open the last one too fast ....he replied.

Okay , here you go ...she said opening it and her eyes laid on the beautiful Diamond studded Mangalsutra. It was most prettiest of all . It was simple yet elegant. She was in tears now. Manik saw that.

Yaar, wifey My Princess is quiet now , if she again cries due to you then see , and think something about yours husband's image , what will people in this shop say that Manik Malhorta's Wife is a cry baby ...he said to her to lighten her mood.

Listening to him a smile appeared on her face.

Fine , Monkey Malhorta....she replied and wiped her tears.

If you loved them, should they pack it ....Manik asked to her.

Yes .....she replied and the person handed them the packed jewellery.

-----
After that, it was time of Trisha's food so they went to food counter, to fed Trisha while as they came out of the shop Trisha was back to her energy , she was happily playing with her stuff toy in Manik's arms.
Giggling, and cracking jokes Manik along with Nandu took a corner place so that no one would disturb them.

Manik called Max to get Trisha's food which Max was carrying with him.
Nandu was not surprised by Manik's gesture as she had heard him saying something to Max while they were leaving.

Nandu was carrying her cereal food with her , and Manik knew that Trisha shows trantums while having cereal food so he had asked Max to get some semi-liquid soup which Trisha haves it without any trantums.

I have got with me her food ...Nandu said.

I know that you got her cereal but I had only asked Max to get her soup so that she won't show trantums and have it , first fed her soup little and then cereal so she will have it all...Manik said wiping Trisha's face with her baby towel who was chewing the toy.

I'm impressed Manik such a good thought and idea, I never got this in my mind....she said seeing impressed by him.

Because , you don't have brains Wifey....he replied to her, but that "Wifey" word was affecting her, turning her into red tomato.

Shut up ....saying Nandu placed the food in bowl and began to fed Trisha.

She used Manik's trick and Trisha completely engrossed in her play completed her food.

Thank you Manik.....Nandu said wiping Trisha's face and making her drink some water.

I know I'm talented so you can take my help and no need to thank me.....he replied to tease her.

You can't leave without pulling my leg right ....she asked him.

Never because, at that time you don't thing about anything you are happy, the things which are bothering you , you stop thinking about them and what matters to me is your smile and happiness, so to make you smile , I irritate you....he said genuinely which directly touched her.

Suddenly, Manik fell that Trisha had slept.

I guess she slept...he said to which Nandu got up and properly holded Trisha in her arms.

She adjusted Trisha on her lap and slowly covered her with baby duvet she was carrying.

How cute she looks while sleeping ...he said adoring his Princess.

She looks in peace while sleeping , she is too adorable but when she is awake she is chotu naughty devil who makes me run everywhere...Nandu said caressing Trisha's face and placed a kiss on her forehead.