He turned to me and asked in anger,

"What she did this time?"

I sighed and nodded at Zuhaib motioning him to tell them everything. He informed them how that lady tried to kill him and how she planned to kill Mirha but instead of Mirha, her parents died.

"She failed the break of your car, Mr. Yaqub. And she also did something to your daughter in law's car. Call it her luck that she is safe but however her parents--,"

"You meant to say she planned to kill Mirha. She wanted my sister's life but instead she took my parents life? My parents weren't meant to die?" Zain asked in anger.

"Yes, sir!" Zuhaib said, quietly.

Zain was like, he wasn't believing anything and he was shocked to know that and was shaking in anger. I turned to dad who was looking at floor with narrowed eyes.

"Can you please tell me how you know her? And what you meant by this time?" I asked him.

He sighed and started,

"She is your mother's sister, Asia. By mother. I am talking about your biological mother. Asia wasn't like your mother. Asia was obsessed with me and my money. She wanted all the fame. When I send proposal for your mother, Asia played many evil games to separate us but before our marriage, she disappeared. We tried to search her but no one knew where she was. Your maternal grandparents disowned Asia."

"On your grandparents wish, we both quickly marry then after a year, you came in our life. Everything was going smoothly until you were five. She showed up again and tried to come after you but your second mother, Naila, saved you."

"In the result, she have to face many problems in her life. I should have known this before that she may come back again," Dad said, furiously.

"They are after Mirha!" I whispered after learning this all.

"What do you mean they are after Mirha?" Zain asked in anger.

"She has a daughter who is my ex," I mumbled, angrily.

"Do you still lover her?" Zain asked like a protective brother.

"Who? Neha? Are you out of your mind? If I ever love Neha then I would never marry your sister. Mirha is the one for me and will always be the one for me," I said looking in his eyes.

His lips stretched up a little and he nodded his head. They all made a plan to trap both mother and daughter.

• • •

Seconds turned into minutes, minutes in hours, hours into days, days into two months. Two months had been passed and all I was trying since last two months, was convincing Neha to meet me.

But she didn't agree to meet me. Reasons. I knew. Her mother must had warned her. I tried to track that number but I found their location in the small village. Zohaib went there but couldn't find her. Now all we knew was she changed her number.

With my sources, I did get her new number after so many days but I hadn't called her yet. I was just waiting for a perfect time to talk to her.