Teen Wolf Preferences

Imagine for dylanmyparadise

"Santana, please just one date?" Stiles asks. He has been asking you for a whole year now but you keep on saying no.

"No Stiles! I told you. I like someone else." You say walking away.

"It's Liam. I know but-"

"Stiles, you're seventeen, I'm fifteen. Just go with Malia or Lydia or someone, but not me." you interrupt.

"but-"

"Fine, one date. Only one." You say. His eyes light up and he does a happy dance. You laugh and walk away. You run into something. Or someone. You look up and see Liam. You smile but he looks mad.

"Stiles, huh?" He says rolling his eyes.

"It's just one date." you say.

"It always starts with one date. And then you go on another and another and another, and next thing you know, you guys are getting married and having detective children and I will be pushed to the side probably not even invited to the wedding." he says. You laugh. "This isn't funny!" he yells.

"Okay! Sorry, but you will be invited to the wedding." you says. He groans and walks away.

THAT NIGHT

"Are you ready to go?" Stiles asks. You nod and walk to his car. He is taking you to a movie.

After the movie is done, he walks you back to your house.

"Tonight was fun." You say trying to be nice. He nods. Then, he does something unexpected. He kisses you, you pull away quickly. "Stiles, I like Liam. I told you that, please just go." You say and you walk into your house.

You didn't notice Liam sitting in you room. "Did you have fun?" he asks.

"It was okay. How long have you been here?" you ask.

"Well, I planned to get here before the date so I could stop it but I came five minutes late so i just stayed." he says.

"You stayed here for two hours alone?" You ask surprised. He nods.

"I saw you two." he says looking down. "I guess I should leave, you probably have a wedding to be planning." He says. You pull him back down. You kiss him.

"It's you Liam. It's always been you." You say.