Teen Wolf Preferences

Imagine for daniie_obrien10

You and your best friend Isaac were at the mall shopping around like you do every week when you get a call from your boyfriend Stiles.

"Hey Stiles!" You say.

"Hey Daniela! I was wondering if you could come over." He said.

"Yeah. When?" You ask.

"Now, if you can." He answers.

"Sorry babe. I can't right now. I'm with Isaac." You say.

"Where are you?" He asks sounding a little bit off.

"The mall, why?" You ask confused.

"I'll be right there." He said before hanging up. Well that was weird. You turn to Isaac who is looking at the scarves trying to decide which ones to get. He turns to you and holds up two scarves.

"Which one." He asks. You point to the one on the right and grab it from him. You put it around his neck.

"Perfect!" You say hugging him.

You hear a cough behind you and you turn around. Stiles. You smile at him but he doesn't smile back. He seems mad so you walk up to him.

"Hey babe." You say. He ignores you and looks at Isaac.

"Hey dude." Isaac say awkwardly. He ignores him. Stiles pulls you away from Isaac.

"What is your problem!" You yell at him. He looks at you furiously. If he was a werewolf, his eyes would've been glowing.

"Are you really asking that!?" He yells back.

"Stiles, seriously. What is wr..." You stop when you realize something. "You're jealous." You state smirking.

"Nooo." He says sarcastically. "I'm completely fine with my girlfriend going out with a different guy all the time." He is still mad but you stand there smirking.

"You have nothing to be jealous about. Isaac is like my brother. You're my boyfriend, okay?"

"Okay." He says and then he leans in and kisses you. Isaac comes back holding a few bags.

"I couldn't decide which one to get... so i just got all of them..." he said. You and Stiles just laughed and drove back home.

-

(a/n) this was my first personal imagine ever! I was so excited to write this and I am pretty proud of it. I hope you enjoy it Daniela and all of my other readers.