Teen Wolf Preferences

He Asks Another Pack Member for Advice

Scott:

"Stiles, i don't know what to do! She is mad because..."

"Dude, it doesn't matter why, apologize." Stiles interrupts.

"What, why?" Scott asks.

"Because you're the guy. And the alpha. We always take charge." He says. Scott nods and walks over to you.

"Hey (y/n), I'm so sorry, please forgive me." He says. You nod and hug him.

"I love you Scotty." You said.

"I love you too."

Stiles:

"Lydia, i need girl advice." He says. She looks over at him.

"On what?" She says.

"What I should get (y/n) for her birthday." He says.

"Get her jewelry. Something with a symbol or a charm that means something, she will love it." She replies and he runs out to the mall. He drives to your house and knocks on your door.

"Happy Birthday Babe!" He yells.

"Awh, thanks Stiles!" You say kissing him on the cheek.

"I got you something." He says looking down at the box in his hands. He practically shoves it in your face and you laugh. You open the box to find a necklace with an S on it. You smile.

"I love it!" You say and he puts it on you.

Isaac:

"Derek!" Isaac yelled. Derek descended the staircase.

"Yes?"

"I don't know what to do." He said. Derek automatically knew what he was talking about.

"Go after her." He replied.

"But..." Isaac started.

"No buts, go after her before you lose her." He said and isaac went over to your house.

"Please take me back?" He said as soon as you open the door. You smile and nod.

Liam: Liam has not been getting out of his room because you two broke up. He has been in a state of depression and wouldn't talk to anyone. Scott decided to come over to try to help his beta.

"Liam? You in here." Scott asked. Liam didn't answer so he heard out for his heartbeat and found him wrapped up in his blanket reading all of the notes you guys passed during class.

"What are you doing here Scott?" He said not even looking up.

"You can't just stay up here for the rest of you life." Scott said.

"Then what do i do?" He asked.

"Do you love her?" Scott asked.

"I'm fifteen..." Liam said.

"Do you love her?" He repeated. "Liam, I fell in love when I was sixteen. Age doesn't matter."

Liam sighed. "Yeah, i do."

"Does she know that?" Scott asked.

"No." Liam replied.

"Go to her." Scott said. He took him out to his car and dropped him off at your house. He knocked on your door and when you opened it you were surprised.

"I love you." He said. You were shocked.

"W...what?" You asked.

"I love you. I love you even with your makeup down your face wearing sweat pants with your messy hair. I love you for being amazing and being with me even when you figured out about me. I love you." He said. You ran into his arms.

"I love you too li." You said into his neck.