Teen Wolf Preferences

Liam Imagines #1-8

How Old You Were When You Met

15 years old

How You Guys Met

You and your best friend decided to watch lacrosse tryouts because you had no homework finally. You noticed one guy who you thought was cute made all of his shots.

"Who is that?" You asked your friend.

"His name is Liam Dunbar. He is amazing." She said. You nodded. That's a nice name, Liam Dunbar. You watched him for the rest of the practice and at the end, he ended up breaking his foot. They took him to the hospital. You really wanted to meet him so you went to visit him. You knocked on his door.

"Come in." He said and you walked in.

"Hi, I know you don't know me and I'm probably making a complete fool out of myself right now but I saw you at practice and you are really good so i just wanted to see if you were okay." You said quickly. He just looked at you. "Yeah, I'm just going to go now, get better soon." You said as you walked out.

"Wait." He said. Your heartbeat quickened and you walked back in. "I'm Liam." He said smiling.

"I know." You said. He looked at you and it took you a while to realize that he wanted your name. "Oh! I'm (y/n)." You said nervously. He laughed.

"Come here. I don't bite." He said. You sat down on the edge of his bed and you stayed for over two hours talking.

The Girl/s You Are Jealous Of

Nobody really, he makes sure to tell you everyday that you are the only girl in his life besides his mom.

How You Sleep

You sometimes get nervous sleeping next to somebody so you start off sleeping on his bed while he sleeps on the floor, but somehow when you wake up, you are both on the bed spooning. He pretends he didn't move even though you know he did.

His Nickname for You

Pillow Head because you are constantly sleeping.

Your Nickname for Him

Li-Were because you tried to combine Liam and werewolf.

Your Song

Amnesia by 5SOS because you both feel asleep to it the night you met.

Something You Have In Common

You are both extremely short for your age. You are 4'9 and he is 5'5.