Teen Wolf Preferences

He Cheats On You

Scott: He has been acting really weird recently and you don't know why. He has been sneaking around, blowing you off, ignoring your texts; it was getting to be too much so you went over to his house. He gave you a key on your one year so you just unlocked it.

"Scott?" You called out. No answer. So you walked around his house when you heard noises coming from his room. It's probably just Liam being tied up again you kept on repeating in your mind even though you knew it wasn't true. You opened the door and your knees began to give up on you because of what you saw.

"Scott? Kira?" You said. It came out more like a whisper, but Scott heard you clearly because of his werewolf hearing. He pulled away and looked at you shocked.

"(y/n)..." He said. You shook your head. You couldn't see clearly because the tears were blocking your sight.

"No, don't use the 'i can explain' card. That's not going to work this time. I'm going to go now, so you two can continue what the hell you were doing and never talk to me again." You said and ran out of the room.

Stiles: You, Stiles, and Malia were planning to study at his house but you were running a little bit late. When you finally got your car fixed, you headed to Stiles's house. You opened the door to his room and dropped your stuff because you were too weak to hold anything up. Stiles and Malia immediately pulled away and stood up.

"(y/n). It's not what you think." He said walking toward you.

"Don't." You said as you ran out of his house. You heard him yelling your name but you ignored him. You never thought he would cheat on you.

Derek: Scott called you saying Derek got hurt and to go to his loft immediately but for some reason, you didn't believe him. He was lying to you, but you went there anyways. You were kind of hesitant at first but you opened the door.

"Derek?" You call out, but you get no answer. "Der?"

You decide to check his upstairs and you can't believe what you see. Derek making out what another girl. Braeden.

"Derek!" You yell and he turns around. He is shocked to see you there and he runs to your side.

"(y/n)! It's not what it looks like! Please.." He says. You ignore what he is saying and you run downstairs and see Scott and Kira standing there.

"Did you know?" You say. They nod their heads a pull you into a hug.

Isaac: Allison had invited you to her house to study at five. You ended up getting there at four because you thought you could hang out before. You see something thru her window. It's a guy. They are kissing. Isaac?

"Isaac?" You say to yourself but Isaac hears because of his werewolf hearing. They pull away and he runs out the door.

"(y/n)! How much did you see?" He asks. Seriously? That's all he says.

"Enough to know that we are over. Goodbye." You say and go back to your car and drive away.

Liam: It was the lacrosse team's first game and you went to support your boyfriend Liam. It was kind of all over the place and they lost. You knew Liam would be upset about it so you went to comfort him. Your best friend Garret (let's pretend he isn't an assassin.) said he couldn't find Violet either so you both went to look for them. You guys looked for them everywhere and you couldn't find them. You guys went to locker room one more time and heard something. You went over to see what it was and you couldn't believe your eyes. Garret had the same expression on his face.

"Violet." Garret said and Violet and Liam pulled away. Violet went to apologize. When Liam saw you his eyes got wide. He didn't see you before but you most definitely saw him.

"I can explain." He said running over to your side. You had tears all over your face and he tried to wipe them away but you turned your head.

"Fine. Explain. Tell me why you were making out with Violet when Garret and I were looking for you two for an hour!" You yelled at him. He sighed.

"I'm so sorry." He said.

"That's not an explanation." You said and ran out of the locker room.

(a/n) IM SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE THIS. I COULDNT WRITE IT ALL AT ONCE OR ELSE I WOULD CRY TOO MUCH SO YEAH. WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS. sorry. Love you guys !!