Teen Wolf Preferences

He Cheats on You pt. 2 (make-up)

Scott:

"(y/n)! Please just wait!" you hear Scott yelling from behind you.

"Why? So you could tell me that it didn't mean anything? or that it's not what I think? Scott, I know what I saw! I'm sorry my best wasn't good enough for you." you say turning away. He turns you around.

"You're better than good enough. I'm sorry." He says.

"Look, I know I'm just human, but I feel like more than that. I don't have anything that makes me special anymore. It used to be you, but obviously-" Scott interrupted you by pulling you in a kiss.

"You are more than a human to me, you are everything. Stronger than a werewolf, more loyal than a coyote, smarter than a banshee, more skilled than a kitsune. And it is impossible for me to love just a human this much, you are not just a human, because you hold an extremely strong connection to me." He says. "So please-"

"I forgive you." you interrupt. He smiles and gives you the biggest hug ever.

Stiles:

"Please just listen to me!" you hear Stiles yelling from behind you. You turn around.

"If that is how you study, I wouldn't be surprised if you failed." You say with tears in your eyes. He runs to catch up with you. He grabs your hand.

"I'm sorry. Just-"

"Let you explain? No! You cheated on me! With my best friend! How could you?" you interrupt.

"Malia hasn't had her first kiss and she is going on her first date! She was nervous so she asked me if I could teach her how to kiss! That was it." he says.

"That's it?" you ask. "It meant nothing?"

"Nothing." he says. You nod and he gives you a hug. You guys walk back into his room and see Malia crying.

"(y/n)! I'm so sorry! I was just nervous! Please forgive me! You're all I have!" Malia cries. You run and give her a hug.

"I forgive you. Now how about we both give Malia a lesson on her first date." You say grabbing a dress that you left at his house and throwing it at Malia so she can put it on.

Derek:

"How did you know?" You ask Scott and Kira.

"I walked in to get something and I saw them, they didn't see me so i thought I would call you." Scott say. I cry and cry. Kira runs to your side and gives you a hug.

"It's okay (y/n)." She says.

"(y/n)." Derek says running down the stairs. You run to his side and cry into his shoulder. He wraps his arms around you.

"This doesn't mean i forgive you, in fact i will need a long time to forget this, but I just need to have a Hale hug." You say crying into his shoulder he sighs and squeezes you tighter. You pull away and run out of his loft.

2 months later

It has been two months since you have last seen Derek, you have been a wreck, failing your classes, not talking to anyone, not eating. You always hear knocks on your door and you usually never answer but today you did. You open he door and see and bouquet of artificial roses with a note attached to it. Every time a rose dies, I love you less.

"I know you like cheesy things." You hear. You look up and see Derek. You run into his arms.

"I've missed you so much."

Isaac: You have been ignoring Isaac, you even missed prom because you didn't want to go with him. You have been looking forward to prom for three years, but you couldn't see Isaac without completely breaking down.

Your phone rings. Isaac. You ignore it. It beeps again and it's a text. 'You missed prom. Please look out the window.'

You didn't want to but you did. You saw Isaac in a suit holding a boom box and roses. You thought it was cute so you went out.

"What is all of this?" You ask.

"You have been looking forward to prom since freshman year, I shouldn't be the reason you miss it." He says taking your arm and putting a corsage on and handing you roses. You smile. He puts the boom box down and plays your favorite song, life of the party. You dance for a while.

"Wait." You say. "I can't go to prom in pajamas." You say. He laughs and gestures for you to go change. You come back down and dance for the rest of the day and night. You guys were in the middle of the street and cars were honking at you since you were blocking the road but Isaac scared them away. You completely forgot what happened and forgave him.

Liam:

You run down the halls trying to avoid everybody. You don't know where you are going but you keep running. You finally end up stopping in a corner at the very back of the school. You just break down and cry and cry until nothing can come out of you anymore.

"I'm stronger than this." You keep on repeating to yourself. When you have enough strength to get up, you go to the bathroom to fix yourself up. You looked at your reflection and it scared you. Your eyes were red and puffy, your eye makeup is down your face turning you black and your hair is everywhere.

"You look beautiful." You hear from the doorway. Liam.

"This is the girls room. But I bet you knew that because you and Violet were probably in here a lot." You say wiping your eyes.

"It isn't like that." He says walking to your side and taking the tissue from your hands. "After we lost..."

"You needed someone to comfort you so you went to Violet since she is way better at everything than I am." You say pushing past him, but he grabs your hand keeping you there.

"No, because I was worried about you." He says.

"You were worried so you made out with another girl. That totally makes sense." You say sarcastically.

"Let me finish! Gosh! I was worried that you would get hurt, there is another assassin out there and you're on that list. It was Violet. She told me she wouldn't touch you if-"

"If you kissed her." You finish for him. He nods. "I can take care of myself." You say. He sighs and tries apologizing again. "I can take care if myself, but it's nice to know that I have somebody who actually cares enough to try. Thank you." You say hugging him. You feel him relax and he hugs you tightly.