Teen Wolf Preferences

Someone Flirts With You.

Scott: Scott took you to a really fancy restaurant.You were about to order when a waiter started flirting with you.

"Hello there! What would you like, beautiful?" he says.

"Hey dude. You may notice that I, her boyfriend, happen to be sitting here right now, so if you can just take our order and stop flirting with my girlfriend." Scott says. The waiter leaves and you and Scott burst into laughter.

Stiles: Stiles is usually not the jealous type but he had lost it before.

A guy you've known for 10 years comes up to you.

"Hey (y/n)! So I was wondering... do you want to maybe go to the dance with me?" he asks.

"Um... look..." you say as Stiles interrupts.

"Yeah. No. Sorry. She is taken." he says and he pulls you in and kisses you more than he usually would. When you guys finally pull away, the guy is gone.

Derek: Derek took you on a walk in the woods. You both heard a growl and turned around. It was another werewolf. One that hasn't been here before. He was actually really cute and shirtless. Your eyes trailed up and down his body and Derek noticed.

You heard derek breathing heavily and you turned to him and saw that his eyes were flashing a bright gold (OMG HIS EYES ARE GOLD NOW AHHHH.) you realized he was jealous and you tried to calm him down but it didn't work. So you told the werewolf who now turned back human to leave and then you turned to face derek.

"No need to be jealous babe. He might have been cute and had amazing abs but I would rather see your sexy body." You said. He kissed you and you finished your walk.

Isaac: Isaac has never gotten that jealous before but whenever he sees another guy staring you, he pulls you closer to him and kisses you just to let them know you're his.

-

(a/n) - isaac's was short but I couldn't really think of anything else. 😔 sorry.

I'm thinking of adding Liam and maybe Garrett. Should i? And even if isaac isn't on the show anymore, I will still write for him because he is my love. ♡