Teen Wolf Preferences

He Asks You To Stay Over.

Scott: You and Scott just came back from studying and it was really late.

"Um... (y/n)?"

"Yeah Scott?"

"Uhh... I don't want you to feel forced or anything but it's late and um... I don't want you to go home alone so... do you want to... maybe..."

"Yes Scott. I would love to stay with you tonight." you say. He smiles the biggest smile you've ever seen and he drives back to his house.

Stiles: Stiles picked you up from school because your parents are on a trip. He didn't want you to be home alone.

"Stiles. I will be fine alone." you said.

"No you won't (y/n)." he argued.

"Where would I go then?" you asked.

"You can... uhh... maybe... you know... stay at my house for the weekend... if you want to... you don't have to but..." he said nervously. You laugh.

"I would love to." you say. He smiles, grabs your

hand, and drives you to his house.

Derek: Derek got in a huge fight and you brought him home. He had cuts and bruises all over his body. It was late and your parents wanted you home.

"I should go. I promise to come by tomorrow." You start to walk away but he grabs your arm.

"No. Stay." he says. You nod and he smiles. You spend the rest of the time telling each other stories.

Isaac: Isaac always picks you up from cheer practice. You were an all star cheerleader and since you wanted to go to the best gym, you drove 3 hours everyday. Your coach told you that you would need to picked up at 10 because you had a huge competition coming up.

10 o'clock

You find Isaac sitting in his car on the side of the road. You open the door.

"Hey babe." you say.

"Hey baby. How was you practice?" he says kissing your cheek.

"It was fun. Hard, but fun."

"That's good. Um... so, I was thinking, do you want to stay over at my house? You don't have to... but if you want to... do you want to?" he says nervously. You giggle to yourself.

"Yes Isaac. I would love to stay at your house tonight. Just let me call my pare..." you say as he cuts you off.

"You don't have to. I called before I asked you." You've always loved how he always needed your parents' blessing on everything. It was cute. He drove to his house which took 3 hours so it was 1 o'clock in the morning and you both jumped on his bed and instantly fell asleep.

(a/n)- I don't know why Isaac's is always longer than everybody else's. I don't try to. I promise.