Teen Wolf Preferences

How You Guys Met.

Scott: When you were in 7th grade, you didn't have any friends and you got bullied. One day the bullying got to bad for you to handle so you started crying. You were sitting outside of your math class crying when the group of girls that bullied you starts laughing at you.

"Hey (y/n)! Are you crying because you looked in the mirror and realized how ugly you are!" they yelled.

"Hey! Guys. Back off. You aren't being cool." some guy said. You looked up and saw it was Scott McCall, the guy you've had a crush on for forever. He smiled at you, helped you and wiped your tears.

"Don't worry. I won't let them come back to you."

Stiles: You were failing two of your classes and if you didn't get at least one class up, you wouldn't be able to pass freshman year. Your teachers assigned you a tutor, he was coming over tonight.

You heard the doorbell ring.

"I got it!" you yelled. You ran to the door. I pulled the handle and looked up. You both made eye contact and just stood at the door for a long time.

"Are you guys gonna come in or are you just gonna stand there drooling over each other?" your little cousin says. You look back and give her the death glare.

"Come in." you say. He steps in tripping over the bottom of the door and you both fall to the floor. You both lay there for a while.

"W...w...we should... start st... stud... studying." he stutters. You laugh.

"Yeah, we should." you say as you lead him to your room.

Derek: Your mom and you came to visit your family friend and his dad. His name was derek and he was 2 years older than you, making him 10. When you arrived there, Derek gave you a tour of his house. You guys spent the whole weekend talking about different Disney Channel shows and eating Mac and Cheese.

Isaac: There is not much to say. Yours and Isaac's sisters were best friends. They came over to you house often. Because of that, you and Isaac became best friends at 6 months old.