That wonderful representation of a respectful and loving father was slashed like a shuriken through flesh. Why?-A simply answered question, truly.

Batman.

"Explain. Now.", he scowled through the mask at his son. "I'll confiscate that katana for a week otherwise."

That threat did not go down well.

***A***Few***Hours***Earlier***

"Hey, whatcha gonna do rich boy? Get daddy to pay us to go away?", the fool guffawed, joined by the rest of his pathetic cronies.

Analysing the situation as carefully as his anticipation-flooded mind could manage (as carefully as the word could be extended to mean, which was unsurprising seeing as he'd been trained from birth to control himself in combat) Damian noted the few centimetres between himself and the boy behind him- and elbow strike to the stomach would work out nicely- the distance from the boy who's hand was on his shoulder and the lockers, and the general spacing of the rest. None of them stood a chance, and Damian was going to enjoy this.

"Last warning. Remove. The. Hand."

Observing in the crowd, Damian watched Raven's smirk grow. She wouldn't want to miss out on the action: he would save some of the children for her to deal with.

As predicted, the boy didn't remove his hand, instead, he decided to take things the hard way and make to shove Damian's shoulder. A snake striking, he twisted the boy's arm, sending an uppercut shattering through the twat's nose. Before the teenager behind him could land the ill-placed punch, Damian's elbow slammed in to him, sending the boy flying in to a locker.

From Raven's end, the fight had only been going on for a few seconds, but that was enough to know that she wanted in. Shoving past the hollering crowd and their obtrusive bags, Raven slid between the boy with the broken nose and one yet uninjured, stopping when she stood besides Damian and facing the enraged pretty-boy-squad.

"Last chance.", she warned. "Back the fuck up."

Assuming the role of leader whilst this pack's injured alpha whimpered, a boy sporting one of those stupid fratty quiffs jeered at Damian, "Ya little girlfriend gonna protect ya?"

Ever the image of regality, Raven snorted, "So be it."

BAM!

SMASH!

CRACK!

Three more idiots had fallen- and they hadn't even sustained greater casualties than a few broken bones! Egging the fighters on, the mass of students with nothing better to do with their lives shouted and shoved. Breaking free from the students, a handful of the twats' associates joined the melee: unsurprisingly, their hair was as gel-soaked as the boy who first approached Damian.

Observing more join the fight, Jonathan bit his lip, contemplating helping out. Those kids looked like real meanies, and they'd tried messing with Damian first! But...Raven and Damian had it pretty well covered. Glancing over at Donna, who stood not too far way- just behind a girl wearing silver hooped earrings that he was pretty sure weren't allowed- Jon made up his mind.

CRASH!

Slumped on the floor, another boy was out cold, blood dripping from his nose. There wasn't any time to gloat as a lazy fist swung through the air, aiming for the newcomer's head.

"Nice to see you've joined in.", Raven chuckled at Jon, intercepting the attacker's lousy punch with a knife hand block, turning to jab her elbow in to the boy's back.