Chapter 3: Making New Friends

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 3 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) is in his dorm relaxing as he has been atBeacon for about acouple of days and he already made a bunch of friends, but now is sitting on his bed as he is thinking of something to do. Then he decides to go walk around Vale as he learns every part of the city, he gets up and walks out as he heads there. As he does he hears footsteps running behind him as he looks to see Velvet running and he turns around as he grabs her shoulders as she looks at him...................
Velvet: "(Y/N)!"
(Y/N): "What's wrong?"
Cardin: "Get back here you freak."
...............he hears the voice of Cardin, as he let's Velvet hide behind him and as Cardin looks at him he stops as he stood in front of him and he cowers in fear................
Cardin: "Oh crap."
(Y/N): "Still with the bullying huh?"
Cardin: "Uh, n-n-no. No, not really..........well........"
................(Y/N) gives him a murderous glare as he gets scared and the runs off as (Y/N) smirks and he looks at Velvet...............
(Y/N): "You're safe now Velvet."
Velvet: "Thank you again (Y/N)."
????: "Velvet!"
................tend both look to see a girl with brown hair with an orange streak wearing a beret and sunglasses walking up to big of them as she stops and looks at (Y/N) and lowers her sunglasses..................
????: "Well, well, well so I guess this is (Y/N) huh?"
Velvet: "Y-yes this is him."
Coco: "Well handsome, it's nice to meet you. My name is Coco Adel, Velvet is on my team, I want to thank you for helping her with Cardin."
(Y/N): "That jackass got what was coming to him for what I did, he just tried again. If he does, I'll make him hurt bad."
Coco: "I like the way you think."
(Y/N): "Thanks. Well, I'll see you two around."
..................he walks past them as he heads to Vale.................

Coco and Velvet P.O.V

..................Coco and Velvet kept watching as (Y/N) walked off and Coco smirked.................
Coco: "Wow, never thought this new guy would look so damn hot. You never told me that Velvet."
Velvet: *blushes* "W-w-well I didn't w-want to say a-a-anything like that."
Coco: "Well, now I'm wanting to get to know is handsome brute."

(Y/N) P.O.V
Timeskip Location-Vale

..................(Y/N) arrives in Vale as he walks around, then as he does he gets eyed by some people as he kept walking through the streets. Then as he turns a corner he sees someone in the distance as its a girl with green hair and red eyes as she has a wallet in her hand as she takes out the lien and throws it on the wallet on the ground, then she looks at him as he walks past her and he grabs her wrist as he lifts her up as she is surprised................
???? 2: "H-H-How did you know?"
(Y/N): "You have to be better than to steal from me. *takes wallet back* And what you're doing is robbing people of money they earned and deserved."
???? 2: "P-P-Pl-Pl-Please don't report me to the police. Please."
...................he sees the pleading in her eyes as he sighs and let's her down..................
(Y/N): "Okay."
Emerald: "Th-Thank you, I'm Emerald by the way."
(Y/N): "(Y/N)."
...................he walks off as he continues walking around Vale, then he hears whining as he sees a kid reaching for his balloon that floats in the air as he lost and he cries, then (Y/N? flies in the air as he grabs it and returns it to him as he smiles................
(Y/N): "Here you go little one."
Kid: "Thank you sir."
.....................he runs off and (Y/N) smiles as he continues walking and then he sees a girl with a unique hair color as its pink and brown as her eyes did the same, but as she blinked the colors changed on each side. Then he sees her eating and ice cream and then two guys approach her as she is getting uncomfortable and they push her on the ground and dropped her ice cream as (Y/N) gets angry and walks up to them as he grabbed their shirts and threw them in a big garbage can, he then looks at her as she looks at him with tears in her eyes.....................
(Y/N): "Hey, it's okay. Don't cry, here I'll buy you another one."
.....................he does as she is enjoying her new ice cream and she hugs him as he is confused and the she skips as she walks off and she waves at him as he waves back and she disappeared. Then he continues walking off as he feels his scroll vibrate and he sees its a text from someone..................
Neo: 'Hey, it's me. The girl from before, my name is Neo by the way and thank you for the ice cream. I couldn't talk because I'm mute, but I can still text you. So, I'll see you around."
(Y/N): *chuckles* "Wow, a new friend again."
.....................he continues walking, then as he does he hears music as he looks around and he looks at a building as he raises his eyebrow and he walks in and he gets closer as the music gets higher. Then he sees some doors as he walks towards them and then a guard gets in front of him..................
Guard: "Hold up, do you have any ID?"
(Y/N): "Does it matter?"
.......................he asked Ina threatening tone as the guard gets outta the way and he walks in as he looks around and sees everyone dancing and he walks down the steps as he looks around more. Then he heads to the counter as he sits down and a bartender walks up to him....................
(Y/N): "Juts water please."
.........................he nods and then he sits there and then he felt two hands on his arms as he looks to see two girls and he sees that they're twins.....................
????: "And who are you handsome?"
(Y/N): "My name is (Y/N)."
Melanie: "Cool name. I'm Melanie."
Militia: "I'm Militia."
(Y/N): "Hello."
Melanie: "So, what made you decide to come here?"
(Y/N): "Just walking around Vale and I ended up here."
Militia: "So, you're new in Vale huh?"
???? 2: "What are you two doing to (Y/N)."
....................they look to see Yang as she walks up to them....................
Yang: "So, what are you two doing?"
Melanie: "Just saying hello."
Yang: "By trying to seduce him?"
Militia: "Why does it matter? Is he your boyfriend?"
Yang: "No. But, I don't like you touching him like that."
(Y/N): "Girls, there's no need to fight."
....................they look at him as they smile.................
Yang: "That's right, and now we're headed back."
.....................she drags him out as they head back to Beacon, then (Y/N) decided to grab Yang and he flies as they head to Beacon and they arrive as she look at him...................
Yang: "So, why were you in Vale?"
(Y/N): "I thought I would get to know the city a little bit."
Yang: "Oh okay. Sorry if I messed it up."
.......................she walks off as he gets curious and he shrugs as he heads back to his dorm and then he walks in as he rests on the bed and he places his hands on the back of his head, but then he gets called to Ozpin's office as he gets up and walks there. Then he walks as he stops in front of his desk...................
(Y/N): "You need me Ozpin?"
Ozpin: "Yes. I need you to head to a village and find two girls, these two are important so you need to find them."
(Y/N): "Okay. It will be done."
........................he puts on the armor, but instead of taking a Bullhead he flies off as he heads to the location and he aims to do his mission he is assigned."

To be continued...................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this just let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)