Chapter 1: A Search Mission! Battling Grimm! Meeting the Saiyan

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 1 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

Team JNPR P.O.V

"In a snow parts somewhere in Vale, a team from Beacon Academy is walking around looking for someone, and that team is known as JNPR. Who consists of Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikos and Lie Ren, they're walking through a forest as its snowing and they're walking as they're also looking around as Jaune leans on a tree...................
Jaune: "Why are we out here again?"
Ren: "Ozpin said we're looking for someone who lives around here."
Jaune: "We are out in the middle of the woods during snow season, and it's possible to run into Grimm here. Who would live out here?"
Nora: "Definitely someone who isn't social."
Pyrrha: "Not exactly, I heard from people that some people did see him in the city at times. Not much, but rarely I would say."
..................Jaune groans as they continue their search as they walk through the forest, then they arrive at an open field as they keep searching, then Nora sees some smoke in the air as she jumps.....................
Nora: "Look over there, smoke."
Jaune: "It looks like smoke from a campfire."
Pyrrha: "It looks like we found the home of our mysterious person."
...................they head in the direction as they hurry to get the mission done, but then as they do they hear rustling as a pack of Grimm runs out and they head towards them as Team JNPR got their weapons and starts fighting them, then Pyrrha rushed at them and fights them as she killed acouple, then Jaune decided to as he killed some himself as he stabbed a Beowolve in the head, then Ren fight as well, then Nora spins around as she hits acouple of Grimm as they fly away from them. But, then as Jaune blocks a Grimm attack a Ursa Major hits him as he flies away from everyone and he drops his weapons as he lands on the ground.................
Pyrrha: "JAUNE!"

3rd P.O.V

...................Pyrrha rushes in, but she gets interrupted by Grimm in the process, then Ren kills some Grimm and he looks as he sees the trees moving..................
Ren: "Uh, guys I think there's a bigger Grimm coming our way."
Nora: "Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy."

(A/N: Battle music starts here.)

..................Pyrrha kills the Grimm as she rushes at Jaune and the Ursa Major gets ready to strike him as Pyrrha stood in front of Jaune, but then the Ursa Major get knocked into a tree as it does and it dies, then Pyrrha looks as Jaune does as Ren and Nora looks to see a guy having black hair wearing some kind of armor with no undershirt with some green fur cloth around his waist as he Walsh wears purple pants with boots that had some kind of green on the tip of the boots as he wears gauntlets that match it and also the scar on his left arm, he looks at Pyrrha and Jaune as she saw a scar on his cheek as well....................
Ren: "Who is that?"
Nora: "Now that's a strong punch."
...................the Grimm roars as the guy looks at them, then he moves his head left and right as he cracks his joints, then and Ursa roars as he rushes at it and punches it in the head killing it as it surprised Team JNPR..................
Jaune: "Woah."
Pyrrha: "That punch."
...................then more rushed at him as he does, then knocked one in the air as he fights them, then he grabs a Beowolve by the leg and swings him around as he hits the other Grimm the one he used to hit it with died, then he tosses it toe the ground. Then two Ursas rushed at him and he does as well as he does a haymaker as his fist went through its mouth, then he grabs the other one as he takes his hand out the Ursa's mouth as he punches the top of the other breaking its top face completely....................
Jaune: "Ooohhh, hate to be that thing."
......................then more appears as acouple DeathStalker's appear, then the guy jumps in the air as he is now flying as it surprised everyone. Then a green glow appears in his hands as orbs appeared and then he throws them at the Grimm, then everything explodes as Jaune and Pyrrha take cover from the explosion as Nora and Ren runs in the forest as the explosion happens and the Grimm get caught in it as it happened....................

(A/N: End the music here.)

Team JNPR P.O.V

....................they come out from hiding as they look to see the whole area destroyed and where the trees were are blown up as they are amazed, then they see the guy in the air still and he flies off to where the campfire is and they follow him. They kept following for hours and then they see a cabin as they run to it, then as Jaune gets closer he gets lifted off the ground as he sees the gut holding him in the air...................
????: "Who are you? What do you want?"
Jaune: "P-P-P-Please don't hurt me. W-We just want to talk."
????: "We?"
.................he looks at Pyrrha, Ren, and Nora as he puts Jaune down and he looks at them....................
Pyrrha: "Um, hello. My name is Pyrrha Nikos, we are from Beacon Academy. Do you live here?"
????: *looks at the cabin* "Yes. Now, why are you here?"
Pyrrha: "Our headmaster wants us to bring you to our Academy to invite you there, we didn't come to fight."
????: "Why is your headmaster interested in me?"
Ren: "After what you displayed against those Grimm, we can see why. But, that's why we came here to see your decision."
Nora: "So, will you come with us?"
...................he looks away as they saw his eyes moving around and he smirks as Pyrrha and Nora felt their heart race as they stare at him.................
????: "Alright. I'll go."
Pyrrha: "Great. So, we should head back to the town.................."
????: "You take the Bullhead, I'll get there faster."
Jaune: "Okay."
...................they are in a Bullhead as they see the guy flying next to them and they never thought they see someone fly without something to support it, they arrive and he lands next to them. Then they walk to Beacon as he does as well....................
Nora: "So, what's your name? I'm Nora by the way."
(Y/N): "(Y/N)."
Jaune: "Cool name. I'm Jaune."
Ren: "And my name is Ren, sorry I never told you my name when we met at your cabin."
(Y/N): "Don't worry about it. So, where's this headmaster at?"
Pyrrha: "His office is at the top of the tower. There's an elevator you can take to get there."
(Y/N): "Alright."
....................he walks there and Pyrrha looks at the thing wrapped around his waist and she saw something brown around it...................
Pyrrha: "Hey (Y/N). What's that brown part around your waist?"
(Y/N): "Oh, this."
.....................it moves as it's revealed to be a tail...................
Jaune: "Woah. You're a Faunus? And the way the tail is wrapped around your waist is amazing. A good way to hide it."
(Y/N): "That's the deal, I'm not a Faunus. I'll tell you another time."
......................his tail wraps around his waist as they are puzzled about what he said, but they just thought he probably was just thinking of something else as they head back to the dorm..................

(Y/N) P.O.V

......................(Y/N) takes that elevator to the headmaster's office as he's waiting in the elevator and he looks down as he balls his hand into a fist and he remembers...................
Diane 'echoing': "Soon, you will become a huntsman and help the people of Remnant.)
.......................he smiles as he remembers those words."
(Y/N): (I promise mom, I will make you proud. You and dad, will be proud of me.)

To be continued..................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)