𝟙𝟟

Jisung POV**

You were waiting for Y/n to arrive at JYPE since she said she left awhile ago.

*ding ding*

Y/n <3: I have something to do I will see you later

Jisung: um okay

Y/n <3: Is Chan with you?

Jisung: Yes

Y/n <3: good. You two go back to the dorm and don't tell JYP anything.

Jisung: okay

Y/n <3: Bye <3

Jisung: okay bye <3

That's odd.

*Y/n POV**
You were waiting at the park for Ana-Marie.

You saw her from a distance and started walking towards her.

You suddenly tripped over something which made you fall to the ground.

"Ow!" You say while holding your ankle.

"A-Are y-you Okay?" She said as she came up to you.

Honestly for hating you she sure was playing the act as a fan but I mean she wasn't going to laugh at me in public.

"My ankle just hurts really bad." You say as you grab your phone to text your manager to come pick you up. "Ugh my phone is dead!" You say.

"H-here use mine." She says lending you her phone.

"Thank you and can you get me something to wrap my ankle with from that store." You say as you hand her some money.

"O-okay" She says before she goes off.

Wow if you didn't already know her you would think she was so sweet.

You get her phone and go to the photos.

She locked her photos. Smart but not smart enough.

You open the back of her phone and pull out the memory card.

"Got it" You say to yourself as you put the card in your pocket and put her phone back.

You text your manager from your 'dead phone' to come pick you up.

She then comes back out with some wrap.

"Thank you." You say as you grab the wrap.

"A-are you sure you are okay?" She asks.

"I should be fine. Oh there's my manager I should get going can we meet maybe tomorrow?" You ask.

"Y-Yeah I guess." She says since she obviously can't yell at me in public especially when I'm 'hurt'.

You 'limp' over to your manager's car and get in.

"Y/n you're limping! What happened?!" Your manager asks as soon as you get it.

"Oh nothing I was just messing with my.... friend that's all" you say.

You decide to meet up at Stray Kids dorm to talk to Jisung and Chan about what you just did.

You get to the dorm.

*knock knock*

Jisung opens the door and before you could get a word out he hugged you tight.