𝟛

Chan POV

"JISUNG HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO CLEAN YOUR ROOM!? I AM NOT YOU MOTHER PLEASE GET OVER HERE AND CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF!" You hear Seungmin yell from across the hall.

Geez.I have to deal with these boys everyday. I love them and all but they are such a handful. Especially since I am their leader.

You are laying on the couch until you hear:
"AUSSIE? AUSSIE?"

Its the maknae, Jeongin. Before you can respond the boy jumps on you.

"What are you doing?"he asks.

"Nothing Jeongin. Why are you on top of me?"

"Lets go see y/n today!"he responds.

"That has nothing to do with what I asked you but sure"

"Yay! Let me go invite Jisung, Hyunjin, and Minho to come since Changbin and Felix went somewhere!"he says jumping off me.

"Dont forget to tell Seungmin too."

"But he always bothers meeee"he whines.

"You are the evil maknae" I whisper to myself.

"NO IM NOT" he yells then shows me a smile that shows off his braces.

"Whatever but you still have to tell Seungmin"

"Okay"the boy runs off and starts knocking on all the other boy's doors.

~Your POV~

You get a text from Chan:

Kangaroo: Hey y/n! Want to hang out with me and the rest of the guys we are going to go to an amusement park today

Y/n: sure can I invite Cassie?

Kangaroo: Yeah

Y/n: okay when are you picking us up?

Kangaroo: in an hour

Y/n: alright see you

*Time Skip*

Cassie and you are sitting in the bus with the rest of the boys except for Changbin and Felix who are going to meet you guys there since they were already out together.

Cassie finds it a bit weird to be out with the guys since they are one of her favorite groups at the moment. She is kinda freaking out because her ultimate bias is right across from her. Her ultimate bias is sitting next you and yes her bias is Chan.

I kinda want to ask Chan how he feels about her but I'm just going to wait a bit because it's a little weird to start off a conversation like:
"Oh hey Chan my friend is basically fangirling about you in the corner over there since you are her ultimate bias and yeah what do you think about her"

Yeah not such a good choice.

*Time Skip at the Amusement Park*

You like all the rides at amusement parks except for the spinning teacups. That ride is the death of you.

You go on the first ride with Chan and now you guys are getting in line for the second one. You tell Chan to get on the ride with Cassie and he agrees.