𝟙𝟙

Y/n POV

You and Jisung are laying on the grass looking up at the sky. Your head is laying on Jisung's arm and his hand is resting on your shoulder.

"That is not big dipper, Jisung." You say turning your head to look at him.

"I think it is."he says looking turning his head to the side to face you.

"W-Why does it have two handles then?" you stutter a bit noticing his face really close to yours and turn your head to look at the sky.

"Okay. I guess you are right." He says giving up on his argument rather quickly.

You get a bit confused as to why he gave up so quickly and turn you head to face him again forgetting the proximity of your faces.

You look at him loosing yourself in his eyes. You could perfectly see the reflection of the moon in his eyes. You notice him start to lean in closer to your face. You just close your eyes.

"LIKE MATE STOP PROCRASTINATING! PAPILLON PAPILLON PAPILLON! DETERMINED TO DO IT LIKE PAPILLON!"

You in shock turn your head quickly and end up hitting your forehead on Jisung's forehead.

"Ow!" You and Jisung both say.

Jisung gets up and grabs his phone to answer the call. WHY IN THE HEC IS THAT HIS RINGTONE!?

"Hey Chan?" He says answering the phone. "Now? Okay." He says before ending the call.

"Chan is telling us to head back before it gets any later. " he states.

"Okay but I have a question. Why is that your ringtone?" You say giving him an odd look.

"Well its just my ringtone for Chan only. The others have  different ringtones." He responds.

"Oh okay. Should we get going then?" You ask.

"Yeah let's go." Jisung jumps up and reaches his hand out to grab mine. You grab on to his hand and hop up.

You guys hold hands for the rest of the way back til you guys reach the boys dorm.

"Okay well I'll see you later then." Jisung says while awkwardly looking down and stuffing his hands in the pockets of his hoodie.

"Okay." You say smiling.

You guys hug and just stay in that position not wanting to leave each other.

You break the hug after some time. You just look at each other for a few seconds that felt like a lifetime. You decided that it's now or never. You place a quick peck on Jisung's cheek and then walk away feeling the heat rise to your cheeks.  You turn back around to see Jisung placing his hand on the cheek you kissed.

"Cute." You say to yourself as you continue walking.

Jisung POV

I'm standing here in complete shock. I knew Y/n was a pretty outgoing person but I didn't know she was going to do that.

I guess me freaking out about a little peck on the cheek sounds like me overreacting but honestly my stomach is going crazy.

I go to open the door that seems stuck. I push really hard and it opens but then I notice something.

"Guys, really?" You stare at the rest of you group that is now either laying on the floor from me opening the door or standing up in the back. Obviously they were being nosy and saw the whole thing.

"Okay guys lets go to sleep!" Chan says awkwardly.

"Wait a minute. Were you guys seriously looking at us through the peek hole?" I ask looking at all the members awkwardly standing there.