𝟝

Your POV

You wake up when the light from the window hits your face. Today is the day you will confess to your crush.

You get dressed, brush your hair and your teeth, and then leave a note for Cassie telling her you went over to the guys room.

She usually wakes up late so you did not want to disturb her and decided to head over.

You get to the room and knock on the door. Jeongin opens the door and mostly everyone is up. Well except for Hyunjin and Jisung. Thank God Jisung is not up yet, maybe I can leave before he wakes up so I don't have to tell him.

"Hey guys!" You walk in the room and smile at the guys.

They greet you and you go over to get breakfast that Chan made. You go to Chan and give him a hug because you guys usually give each other hugs.

"Hey y/n, want some eggs?" He asks.

"Yes, please" you give him a cute smile and he ruffles your hair.

You grab the plate and move to the table and place your food down. You were going to sit down until...

"Y/N!" Jisung comes running towards you grabs your hand and takes you into his room.

"Yes?" You say a little shocked from him grabbing your hand and still slightly blushing.

"So Who do you like!?"he practically yells.

"Shhh! Jisung can you be any louder?"

"Oh right forgot." He lets out a light chuckle.

"So I don't know how to say this but I like...." you pause as you really can't believe you are about to do this.

"Tell me, pleeeeeease" he says pouting. He is so adorable! Stop!

"I like........" you can't do it. "Hyunjin" you finally say.

HYUNJIN! REALLY HYUNJIN!? COME ON YOU WERE SO CLOSE BUT NOOOO YOU HAD TO JUST SAY HYUNJIN!

Jisung's smile fades a bit but not enough for you to notice.

"Oh" he says smiling.

"Yeah I like Hyunjin. Don't tell him okay?" You say internally face palming yourself.

"Y/N! YOUR FOOD IS GETTING COLD" You hear Chan yell from the kitchen.

"Well I guess I should go eat. See you!" You say putting on a fake smile and exiting the room.

You eat breakfast and then leave the guys place since they have a show today. You head back to your room and explain what just happened to Cassie.

"YOU TOLD HIM WHAT?!" she yells.

"Cass calm down. I just told him that I like Hyunjin."

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN MY BEST FRIEND JUST RUINED HER CHANCES WITH BEING WITH HER CRUSH?!"

"I know, I know. Can we just stop talking about this please? I don't want to think about this right now." You say while curling up in a ball in your blankets.

"Hey let's watch a movie or something to get your mind off of him." She says and you nod in agreement while you head to the fridge to grab a tub of ice cream.

You guys watch movies and eat ice cream the whole day. You ordered pizza not too long ago and are waiting for the delivery guy to arrive.

"Hey y/n can you pay for the pizza if he comes? I need to get some ice from upstairs."

"Yeah of course! See you!" You respond.

A few minutes after she leaves you hear a knock on the door and jump up to get it.

"That was qui——Hyunjin?" You are shocked to see a stressed looking Hyunjin at your door anxiously running his hands through his hair.

"Hey, y/n can we talk?"

"Yeah for sure! What did you want to talk about?" You say closing the door behind him and leading Hyunjin to your couch.

"Um so I don't know how to say this..." he seems really nervous.

"Hey don't be nervous, you know you can tell me anything."

"I just—your not my type." He states.

"What?"

"I know, I know. I am breaking your heart but I can't see you that way y/n. Don't be sad okay? I hope this doesn't ruin our friend—"he starts rambling and you yell at Jisung in your head for this.

"Hyunjin, I don't like you like that either."

"No y/n. Denial is the first part of heartbreak but you can't deny your feelings you just need to let it out." You let out a sigh understanding that he doesn't really get it at all.

"HYUNJIN I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU!" You yell.

"See exactly. Part two of heartbreak is anger and you—"

"HWANG HYUNJIN!" You start shaking him to get him back to his senses.

"WhHhHHaaaAAaAaAaATtTtTtTttT?" He says while your shaking him.

"Let me say this clearly. I do NOT have a crush on you." You say after you stop shaking him.

"Oh. Really? But Jisu—"

"I know I lied to Jisung and told him I liked you because he found out I like one of you guys." You say.

"That makes more sense. Phew!"

"Okay! I know I am not your type but am I that bad looking?" You ask.

"Well...." He says starting to laugh a bit.

"Don't even finish that sentence just go before I shake you again" you sigh.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Anyways though see you later y/n!" He waves and exits your room.