𝟞

Jisung POV

You hear Hyunjin come into the dorm and you get up to ask him how it went.

I was the one to advise him to go tell her that he didn't like her back. Not that I was jealous or anything.

I swear I'm not jealous.

But I also don't want her to get hurt because she is one of the sweetest people and she—what am I saying?

Snap out of it Jisung!

Anyways you go to Hyunjin who looks pretty relieved compared to the last time you saw him.

"Hey Hyunjin! How'd it go?" You approach him. He gives me a glare.

"Why did you embarrass me like that?!" He says while making himself some ramen.

"What do you mean? What happened?"

"I went over and then she told me she doesn't like me!" He states.

"What? She told me she liked you."

Hyunjin POV

OH FUDGE HYUNJIN YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO MENTION THAT!

"Um about that yeah she lied..."

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING HYUNJIN!

Y/N IS GOING TO JUMP ME!

"What do you mean she lied?" Jisung asks getting really confused.

"Um"

ABORT MISSION HYUNJIN!

ABORT MISSION!

WE ARE HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES!

You decide to make a run for it.

You grab your ramen ,because we don't leave food behind, and run to your room.

"Hyunjin! Where are you going?" you hear.

MISSION FAILURE!

You are still running because of course your kitchen has to be on the opposite side from where your room is. And because you are not even running because you have food in your hand and we put food before everything. The safety of your ramen comes before any drama.

"Hyunjin, what are you talking about "Mission failure"? Are you feeling okay?"

DID I SAY THAT ALOUD!

"Yes you did."he responds.

You get to your room, then close and lock the door on him.

Seungmin looks at you really confused.

"Hyunjin, you do know we share a room right?" He asks through the door.

SHOOT I DO SHARE A ROOM WITH SEUNGMIN AND JISUNG!

You put your ramen down safely on the table and let Jisung in.

"Are you okay?" He asks when he sees you.

"No" you sit down on the bed not realisin—

"HYUNJIN GET YOUR SWEATY BUTT OFF MY BED!" Seungmin yells looking quite angry.

You immediately jump off of the bed.

"Sorry Seungmin" You give him an awkward smile.

"Okay Hyunjin tell me what's going on." Jisung looks at you.

HYUNJIN I NEED YOU TO MAKE SOMETHING UP! IF YOU TELL JISUNG THE TRUTH Y/N MIGHT MURDER YOU WELL I GUESS SHE ALREADY IS...

"Um well.... you see..... y/n lied about her liking me. She likes someone else."

"Wait how do you know she likes one of us?" He questions me.

"I overheard a conversation"

"Oh okay" he looks down a bit disappointed knowing that y/n didn't trust him.

"Are you okay, Jisung?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm going to go walk outside for a bit." He responds grabbing a hoodie and exiting.

I need to tell y/n to go talk to him.

I grab my phone and text y/n:

Jinnie: Hey y/n you need to go downstairs and walk with Jisung

Y/n: why is Jisung walking its getting dark out already

Jinnie: long story short I kinda told him that you lied to him by telling him you liked me

Y/n: HWANG HYUNJIN YOU DID WHAT?!

Y/n: IM GOING TO MURDER YOU WHEN I GET BACK

Jinnie: So you're going to go walking with him?! Okay he is going towards the cafe

Y/n: okay

Y/n: don't think you're safe I'm just going to let Channie know :)

Jinnie: NO PLEASE DONT HE WILL KILL ME

Y/n: Already txted him

"HWANG HYUNJIN WHAT DID YOU DO TO Y/N!?"

Your POV

You run outside the building and see Jisung walking a bit in front of you. You run to him.

"Hey" You say as you get to him but he doesn't respond back.

"Jisung?" You say slightly tugging on his arm to stop him from walking.

"Why did you lie to me?" He says as he stops walking and is facing you looking down.

"Jisung I didn't mean to but I couldn't get myself to tell you."

"Why couldn't you? I honestly thought that you were a close friend but you just lied to me." You see he is hurt.

"I'm sorry I just didn't want to ruin or friendship by telling you"

"Ruin what? How could you ruin our friendship more than it already is? You lied to me y/n. You know I hate it when people lie to me." He lifts his head up and looks at you directly in the eye.

"I couldn't tell you that I lik—liked you" you mumble to yourself while looking down.

"What?"

It's time y/n. You have to let it go even if it does hurt you. You would rather hurt then have someone close to you hurt.

"I like you Jisung. That's why I didn't tell you the truth." You say still looking down.

"You—you like me?"

"Yes I'm sorry but I do. I have liked you since I met you." You feel your heart beating fast.

"I'm sorry too." He says.

You look up in confusion to see him walking back to the dorms.

You feel a tear slide down your cheek. You quickly wipe it and head back to the dorms as well.

You wait until Jisung takes the elevator up before you enter the lobby. You take the next elevator and sigh.

"Why did this happen to me?"