"Truth or dare, (y/n)?"

"Truth."

"What turns YOU on?"

'You. Being in this bed with me.' you thought.

"I- honestly the smallest of things...i guess when a guy smells good...when he has a nice muscular body.."

THIS WAS SO AWKWARD.

"Truth or dare, Sebastian?"

"Dare."

Now, what?

"Uhh I dare you to do 20 push ups."

"Okay."

You could feel the bed move as he got off and when he got back on, he was breathing heavily and it was honestly very attractive.

Ahhhhh...

"Truth or dare, (y/n)?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to let me feel your pulse."

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

Suddenly he was scooting closer in the bed and you held out your wrist for him to take. By now your whole body was one giant pulse.

He held it, his fingers circled around.

"It's beating awfully fast, (y/n)," he whispered.

YOU WERE AWARE.

"Is there a certain reason why?"

YOU KNOW WHY SEB.

"Truth or dare?" you asked, breathlessly.

"Truth."

"Something you're scared of?"

"Spiders."

Interesting.

His hand was still on your wrist and you wanted to yank it off.

Yet you also wanted to find his body and pin him against the bed and make out with him.

Oh.

Suddenly his hand dropped and so you set your hand back on the bed.

"Truth or dare, (y/n)?"

"Truth."

"What was the last thought that you had that involved me in it?" he asked.

Oh FRICK.

"I-" you stammered, not knowing how to answer.

No way you were about to tell him that you were thinking about pinning him against the bed and making out with him.

"Were you fantasizing about me?" he asked slyly- you could hear him grinning in the dark.

"I was thinking about..." you began to say.

"About...?"

Your heart was RACING.

"Pinning you against this bed," you peeped.

WHY HAD YOU SHARED?!?

"And?"

"Isn't that enough?"

"There's obviously more."

"And making out with you," you admitted- your face was on FIRE.

"Do you still want to?"

"I...I don't know...never mind, Sebastian."

But he wasn't willing to drop the subject.

Suddenly his hand was touching your hand, caressing your knuckles in the dark. You turned on your side so your body was facing his, and you could feel the bed shift as he did the same.

Your eyes had adjusted to the darkness but you could still hardly see him, but suddenly his hand was resting on your cheek, his thumb gliding along your bottom lip. You could see his eyes in the dark, intently staring at your lips. Your eyes had now taken an interest in his full lips. His other hand was suddenly on your waist, pulling your body even closer to his. He was slowly getting closer, about to close the gap, when the lights in the room turned on and so did the tv.

You hadn't noticed the storm had ended.

You jumped away, quickly, "You know what...the storms over and it's getting late..."

"I'll go, then," Sebastian decided.

Oh.

He got up off the bed and you did too, walking him out of the room and downstairs.

Neither of you spoke about what happened with the lights off in your bed.

You gave him a hug goodbye and soon he was walking out the door.

That was an interesting night...

990 words