10. The submissive is not allowed to enter any sexual or casual relations with any man other than the Dominant.

11. Failure to comply to the rules will result in punishment.

My fingers nearly tremble as I hold the paper. For the first time in my existence, I thank the Lord I'm not a virgin anymore.

"We need limits as well," he says, sitting beside me. I try to nod and he grabs the papers from my hand, my eyes meeting his.

"I-I've never done...anything like this," I sigh, his hand running through his hair. His shirt is tight on him, the three buttons connecting at the collar are undone, revealing part of his tan torso. He's so incredibly handsome.

"Then I will make these limits easy on you. I never do this and I have wanted to fuck you since the day I realized you were the reporter asking me questions," he says, my eyes meeting his.

"You-You knew who I was?" I ask, his head nodding.

"I looked up your college reports and your picture was what caught my attention. I allowed the interviewed because I thought you were divine."

A small blush appears on my cheeks and I smile, diverting my mind from his contract for a moment.

"What are these limits?" I ask, clearly stating my interest in him.

"No biting, fire play, harsh instruments in the first few weeks, breathing restraints, pausing during our time together, and definitely no blood drawl."

My fingers hold onto his pen and I bite my lower lip, rereading his rules. "I find it very hard to believe you don't allow profanity," I say, smiling over at him.

"That rule is required for post activities," he says, a slight smile covering his lips.

"This contract... how long is it for?" I ask, his eyes gazing into mine.

"As long as I see fit. It depends on what I seek," he says, my eyes falling from his for a moment.

"So you don't make love? It's all 'fucking'?" I ask, his hands folding over his lap.

"I do want I wish and you would have to obey me. I don't make love; more specifically use the term," he states, my head nodding.

"Is there a reason you're more flexible to me?" I ask, his body standing.

"You've expressed a chase. And I love a good chase."

With a soft click of the pen, Harry is nearly biting his lower lip off. My body stands and I walk to his desk, taking the time to check the boxes stating I'm insured and making a living for myself. I continue going through the fine detail and sigh, signing my name on the line provided. My fingers hand him the papers and his satisfaction reads over his face.

"Very good."

He sets the paper on the table and grabs my hand, entwining our fingers together. He walks downstairs and takes a moment to speak with his maid, telling her she has the rest of the night and tomorrow off, completely paid for.

She gratefully accepts and leaves for the night, Harry taking my hand again as he locks his house. For a man who doesn't do romance, he sure enjoys holding my hand.

The second floor is pursued by Harry, my body following beside him quickly. He opens a room and shuts the door behind us, allotting me to view the room.

"This is going to be your room," he says, the white décor one I find lovely and elegant.

"Am I going to be staying here?" I ask, his head nodding.