King & Queen

3 years later.

Rachel is in the middle of the college and Finn's career is on fire, he is with everything. As thought Rachel is not a famous person, everyone know who she is and everyone loves her. Finn Hudson is the king, the king of Hollywood, every director want him on their movies and everyone wants the chance to interview him, the whole America loves him, as a person and an actor, he is very talented. And every king needs his queen and he has one, Rachel Berry.

They're together for almost four years and the whole country adores them, the fact that everyone loves Finn and see how happy he is with Rachel, they're couple goals for a lot of people. She have to study and he have to work, but they always find time to each other, it's their major priority.

--Finn's pov

"Finn, darling! Why you're taking so long?!" Rachel yelled from the living room and I smile looking myself in front of the mirror. Rachel is so amazing, I never get bored with that girl.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back, I finished fixing my hair and see my beautiful girlfriend annoyed lying on the couch waiting for me.

(Outfits ^)

"How do I look?" I asked and she looks to me and smiled.

"Turn around." She said and I opened my arms and turn around and stand in front of her again, I was wearing a suit and she smiled.

"You know you look hot!" She shouted and I smiled to her.

"You look amazing, I can't wait for comeback home and get rid of this dress of yours." I said and Rachel choke with her water and I started to laugh.

"Give me a previously warning before saying this kind of thing." Rachel said coughing and I couldn't stop laughing, after a few minutes she recovered of the fright.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she giggle.

"Now I am, but you should've asked this earlier, when I was literally choking with the water." She said and I laugh and I grab her hand and pull her closer to me and put my hand on her cheek and pull her to a passionately kiss. 

"Am I forgiven?" I asked and she smiled.

"Try again." She said and I kissed her again.

"And now?" I asked.

"Much better, but now you have lipstick in your face." She said cleaning my lips and I giggle.

"That's good, hun? Everyone needs to know that I already have a woman." I said and she smiled.

"I think that after almost four years everyone have an idea that you already have a woman." She said and I giggle "Here you go."

"I don't mind having lipstick all over my face if that means that I will kiss you." I said and she giggle.

"I make up for you later, how kind of girlfriend I would be if I didn't give my handsome what he wants on his birthday." She said fixing my suit with her hands, she always do that, like she said 'you can't get in a party looking like you just had left one.'