22 | By My Side

" So you guys are together? Like, really?"

" Yes? " Jimin answered looking to Jungkook next to him.

" WHAT A GREAT NEWS. " Jin let out a long sigh and Taehyung just glared at him.

" Hyung, I'm s-sorry for all of my wrongdoings to you. I was- " Jungkook stuttered.

" Ohhh no worries Kookie, as long as you take good care of Jimin then you're forgiven. " Jin patted his back.

Jungkook smiled, " And Taehyung, I'm also sorry for trying to ruin your relationship with hyung. "

" As what Jin hyung said, don't worry about that. You're forgiven, Jungkook. So let's we all now live happily and starts a new chapter. "

" Um actually, w-we also have another thing to say. " Jimin said with clear hesitation on his face.

" What is it? "

" It's about Jaewoon. " Jungkook said.

Jin and Taehyung stayed silent for them to go on.

" Actually- Jaewoon is not your son. I-I'm the one who asked Jimin to picked him from the orphan with the intention to ruin your relationship with Taehyung, I-I'm sorry hyung. " Jungkook looked down on his feet.

" Noo Jungkook, it's okay. Actually we should thank you for bringing Jaewoon in our life. " Taehyung said with a warm smile.

" Thank you so much, Taehyung. " Jungkook thanked him but Jin was still quite.

" H-hyung, if you're mad at me I- "

" I forgive you. Everything has happened and we can do nothing about that anymore so let's just from now on live our life. " Jin smiled.

" Dada! Papa!! " Jaewoon came out of nowhere running to them.

" Yah Woonie stop running! "

" Who fed him too much sweet?! "

" Why can't he just go to sleep like other normal kid? "

There stood three men panting on their knees behind of Jaewoon.

" Woonie baby! Had fun with your uncles? " Jin asked as he asked Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok to babysit him.

" Much Much Much! "

" Sure he had fun but them- " Jimin said, looking at the three whom were still out of oxygen.

They chuckled, " Woonie baby miss me? " Jungkook said.

" Uncle Kookie!!!!!!!! "

" Cutieee. " Jungkook hugged the little and brought him up to his chest.

" Woonie, Papa has a present for you!"
Taehyung said, hiding something behind him.

" Tadaaa!! " Taehyung took out a hearted head with blue body plushy.

" Yayyyyyyyy! Woonie will name him TaTa! " Jaewoon hugged the plushy tightly.

" Yah! Mang is better. Look at- what even is that? Alien? " Hoseok joked.

" Yah you loud horse! " Taehyung fought back.

" What the- "

" Stop it! " Yoongi went in the middle of them to shut them up.

" But still, mine is better. " Hoseok said.

Taehyung rolled his eyes in defeat knowing that if he continued, this argument won't last.

" Yall fight like kids. " Namjoon commented.

" Totally. " Jimin added.

" But I agree that TaTa is better. " Jin said, hugging his boyfriend.

" Ha! " Taehyung said, pecking Jin's cheeks.

" Yah hyung, but I'm your brother! "
Hoseok whined.

" Hm let me think. " Jin teased him.

" Hyunggggg! " Hoseok whined louder.

" MANG ISH THE BESTEST! " Jaewoon yelled out.

" You heard that?! Oh god, Uncle woves you so much Woonie!!! " Hoseok picked up Jaewoon from Jungkook.

Jin giggled, " Okay okay, stop. Actually, I have an announcement to make today since all of us have gathered here together now. "

" What is it, hyung? " Everyone asked in curiosity, including Taehyung.

Jin cleared his throat and hold Taehyung's waist in a romantic way, face facing each other.

" Kim Taehyung, thank you for loving me. I appreciate you in my life so much and I want you to be always by my side. I promise you, that I'll protect you till my last breath no matter what will happens. "

Everyone was holding their breath, not even one dare to let out a single word.

" Will you marry me? "

They released their breath and awed at them, " Taehyungie say yes! "

Taehyung was beyond shocked, he didn't know what to say. He felt like dreaming, " I- "

" Papa ssay yeshhhh! " Jaewoon shouted as if he understand what was happening.

Taehyung smiled at the kid's little encouragement,

" Yes. "

Jin grinned widely and pulled Taehyung into a deep kiss, " Ewwieee!!! " Jaewoon quickly covered his eyes with his hands.

" Congratulations, guys!! " Namjoon said, hugging both of them.

" I have raised you so well, Jin hyung."
Jimin said, faking his tears.

" Yah, I'm the one who raised you. " Jin snapped jokingly.

" I can't believe that I'm saying this but I am so proud of you, hyung. " Hoseok said.

" Awww, baby Hobi! " Taehyung teased.

" I swear to god if you broke my hyung's heart I'll tear apart that Alien plushy. " Hoseok threatened in a dangerous tone.

" Noooooo!! Tata and Mang are fwens! " Jaewoon whined, hugging both plushies.

" Hyung, congratulations. I'm happy for you. " Jungkook hugged him and pulled apart.

" Thank you, Kookie. I'll be waiting for Jimin and you after this. "

" Why is Yoongi hyung so quite? Where is he? " Namjoon asked, looking around.

" YAH MIN YOONGI! " They yelled in unison after finding Yoongi sleeping soundly on the couch.

" Uncle Yoongi has turned back into a rock! " Jaewoon giggled.

The End

-

Can't believe that this book is already coming to its end, hope you guys like it. And please look foward for MY UPCOMING BOOK!!!!!! I promise you to do better on my next book, THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVES ARMY!

Do follow me for the next book update, and also leave some comments here on what type of AU do you want on my next book.