12 | Fake

" Why are your eyes red? " Jin asked as Taehyung entered his room.

Taehyung shooked his head and looked down to his feet, " Tae, answer me. Are you crying? What's wrong? "

" N-nothing, something just got into my eyes but it's gone so don't worry. " Taehyung lied to his face.

" Are you sure? Come here. " Jin patted the space next to him on the bed.

" O-okay. " Taehyung jumped on the bed next to Jin and suprised by the sudden hug.

" It's okay if you don't wanna tell me. I just wanna say that I care for you. " Jin kissed his nape softly.

Taehyung quickly get up and get away from the hug, " I-I have work to do. "

Jin raised his eyebrows, " Work? "

" I-I have to answer emails from those directors to- "

" That can wait, now here. I wanna cuddle with you. " Jin pulled his hand and Taehyung fall back on the bed.

" Hyung stop! I'm not a toy. " Taehyung snapped and his eyes widened of what he just said.

" W-what?! What do you mean? Is that what you think? Is that why you rejected me? Because you think that I'll only use you as a toy? Is that it, Kim Taehyung? " Jin get up from the bed.

" Hyung, n-no. "

Jin sighed and sat on the bed while back facing Taehyung, " I don't care what you think about me but please know that I won't do you dirty like that. I appreciate you more than you can imagine. "

" H-hyung I'm s-sorry. I don't mean it, I'm truly sorry. " Taehyung quickly went and back hugged him.

" You're forgiven- " Jin turned to face Taehyung.

" With one condition. " Jin smirked and Taehyung knew he was up to no good.

" I knew it. What is it? " Taehyung rolled his eyes.

" Suck my dick. "

" HYUNG! " Taehyung hit his arm.

Jin laughed out loud, " I'm kidding! Chill. "

" You're annoying. " Taehyung stated.

" And that is the reason why you're still with me. " Jin winked.

" Can you like- stop flirting just for one day?! "

" Sorry love, but when you're around I can't control myself. " Jin whispered, caressing Taehyung's inner thighs.

Jimin was peeping through the door, his heart told him not to but Jungkook's threat kept on playing in his mind.

Jimin knocked on the door loudly, " Hyung, don't you have a fashion show to attend? Ugh, what's the use of your personal assistant if he himself can't remind you about it. " Jimin faked rolled his eyes and walked away.

" What's wrong with him? " Jin asked Taehyung.

" I don't k-know but he's right, let's get ready for the fashion show. "

" Awhhh but I was just- " Jin whined and rolled on the bed.

" No buts. Come on, people will be waiting for you. "

" One kiss and I'll be up. " Jin smirked.

" You flirty old man. "

" Old man? That wasn't what you called me the other day? Umm, wasn't it Daddy? " Jin teased and winked.

" Yahh! You're wasting time! Get in your suit now or I'll leave you behind."

With that, Jin drove them to the fashion show venue and received lots of love stares from the people mostly the girls.

" And today we have not only one BUT TWO SPECIAL GUEST!! " The host started.

" Welcome to our Kings, Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook!! " He announced and Jin stopped a while before going up the stage. He wasn't informed that Jungkook was going to.

Jin when back down and took a seat next to Jungkook since they were the special guests and have the special seats while Taehyung sat rows behind Jin.

The fashion show was now starting.

" Miss me? " Jungkook whispered to Jin.

" Miss you my ass, we just met at the shoot this morning. " Jin of course being him, fired back with sass.

" Sassy you is my kink. You know that right? And by doing it, won't help you escape from me. "

" Jungkook please, can't you fucking understand that we're over?! " Jin tried not to shout and burst out at the show.

" And can't you understand that I want you back? " Jungkook said softly, not wanting people to hear them.

" Ugh, why are you so hard to deal with? " Jin rolled his eyes in annoyed.

" Maybe because you still have feelings for me. "

" You're unbelievable. " Jin get up from the seat and excused himself to go to the restroom which was followed by Jungkook.

" What else do you want?! " Jin asked as they entered and closed the restroom.

" Jinnie please, be mine back. I love you and I can't bear seeing someone else touching you like I did. " Jungkook pleaded in a frustrating tone.

" But we're over and nothing can change that. "

" But you know that you love me."

" Yes, I admit. I admit that I do love you but that is all in the past. I have a better person in my life now and I don't need you to ruin it. "

Jungkook slowly came closer to Jin and smashed their lips together, making Jin opened wide his eyes in shocked.

Jin hit Jungkook's chest to let him go, " I really really miss you, my baby. " Jungkook said as they pulled apart for breath, body still pressed on each other.

" You- " Before Jin could even finished his sentence, he hear the door cracked open,

Revealing a stunned Taehyung staring at them and he started to walked away quickly, " TaeTae, it's not like what you think. " Jin went and ran for Taehyung, leaving Jungkook.

" Taehyung, stop! " Jin grabbed his shoulder and turned him around.

" What is it? Oh and I'm sorry for disturbing both of you. " Taehyung said calmly.

" Noo, it's not like what you think. We have nothing between us. "

" And why would I care? It's not like you're my boyfriend anyway. "