19 | My Love Is Yours

Jin woke up with a bad headache, rubbing his eyes. He looked around to find himself in a familiar room that wasn't his.

" Morning, hyung! " Jungkook get in the room and brought some pills for him.

Jungkook was quick enough to wake up early and put Jin's clothes back on him so that he won't be curious.

" JUNGKOOK?! Why am I still here?? Why didn't you wake me up last night?! Oh god. " Jin massaged his temples.

" You were drunk and it was already late at night, I was scared that you might be in danger. "

" My phone? Where's my phone?! "

" It's downstairs. "

Jin quickly ran down the stairs to get his phone, " Shit! Taehyung! " He saw lots of missed calls on the phone.

" Hyung, what's wrong? " Jungkook slided his hand on Jin's waist, hugging him from behind.

" I-I have to go back home. " Jin turned to face him.

" But you just woke up, at least have some breakfast first before you go. "

" Are you sure nothing happened last night? "

Jungkook nodded hesitantly.

Jin looked over the mirror behind Jungkook and looked at his neck, " What is this?! "

He pushed Jungkook from him, " Jeon Jungkook what did you- OH GOD! Why am I so stupid?! Ughhh!!! "

Jin ran out of the house and called a grab to send him back home.

On the way home, he scrolled through articles since something about him was viral but he didn't know what until he reached the photo.

" Fuck you, Jeon Jungkook! " He swore, his eyes were fuming with anger.

As soon as he reached home, he quickly ran to his and Taehyung's room, " TaeTae!! " He opened the door to see Taehyung peacefully sleeping while hugging Jaewoon on the bed.

He smiled at the calming sight and took a deep breath, he walked to them and sit on the bed.

" I'm sorry. " He whispered, tears were threatening to fall.

Taehyung blinked his eyes, waking up from his sleep. He was shocked and dissapointed to see Jin that morning.

" TaeTae. "

Taehyung get up slowly and sat on the bed, looking down at the floor. " I'm sorry if I'm not enough for you I- "

" Noo! What are you saying? You are more than enough for me. " Jin lifted up Taehyung's face and cupped it.

" Last night was just a misunderstanding! "

Taehyung looked down at the marks on Jin's neck and cried silently, " M-maybe you're just confuse? You need Jungkook but you also want me. Just go to him, I'm fine with it as long as I still can see Jaewoon. "

" Taehyung no. I love you, and nothing will ever change my feeling for you. About last night, I was fooled. He gave my alcohol and took advantage of my drunkness. I was not willing and besides, I was drunk. It meant nothing for me. "

" Please forgive me. " Jin hugged him tight.

Taehyung cried harder on his chest, " I love you so much, p-please don't leave me. "

" I love you more, baby and no, I will never leave you. " Jin kissed Taehyung cheeks and released him from the hug to wipe his tears off.

" Now what about a quickie? " Jin winked.

Taehyung chuckled, " No, thanks. "

" Papa? Dada? " Jaewoon rubbed his eyes with his little hands.

" Woonie!! Dada is back! " Jin said and carried Jaewoon into his arms.

" Dada!! Papa said that he missed youuuu! " Taehyung widened his eyes.

" Oh really? What about you? Don't Woonie miss his Dada too?? " Jin smiled widely.

" Of coursh!! "

They giggled and tickled Woonie on the bed, " My cutieeee! " Taehyung said.

" TaeTae, can you follow me to see Bang Pd after this? " Jin suddenly said.

" For what? "

" To clear things up. " He smiled.

" Sure, I'll come with you. " Taehyung smiled warmly back at him.

" What about Woonie?! " Jaewoon asked in an angry tone.

" Awww my little bean wanna come too?? Of course you can baby!! " Jin gently kissed the little's cheeks.

All of then had freshen up and was on the ride to the company.

As they arrived, they could see lots of reporters gathering outside of the car. Luckily this time he had called his bodyguards to guard him in.

A bodyguard opened the door, revealing Taehyung and Jin who was carrying Jaewoon.

Lots of questions were asked,

" Who is that little kid?? "

" Is it true that you're back with Jeon Jungkook? "

" Are the rumours that you're dating your personal assistant true?? "

" Is that your child?? "

" Please leave some comments! "

" Are you going to get back with Jungkook? "

They have finally passed through the crowds and get in the huge building, heading to Bang Pd's office.

" Dada? " Jaewoon called him.

" Yes baby? "

" Are they zombies?? " He said pointing to the reporters outside.