Thinking back to that moment left me feeling so much happiness and warmth in my heart. I had been so lost in thought that I hadn't even realized Zuss had walked into the tent. He had two mugs of hot coffee in his hands and was carefully making his way towards me. I got up from laying down and sat normally on my cot causing my abdomen to ache. I clenched my fist, waiting for the pain to pass and trying my best to hide the fact I was in pain. 

"Did you and Stiles lose each other?" I asked as he handed me a mug of coffee.

"Nope, good 'ol college dropped his mug of coffee and had to go back to refill it," Zuss explained, laughing a bit. I chuckled as I took a sip of coffee. Days like these, where we can relax and enjoy a cup of Joe in peace, are my favorite. I was especially happy since I hadn't been around Pierson much these past couple of days.

I put my mug on the floor and noticed Zussman looking at me with this mischievous look in his eyes when I came back up and looked at him.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"Well," he said, putting his mug down on the floor, "It appears we have the tent to ourselves."

We smirked at each other and it didn't take long for us to start kissing and for him to gently make his way on top of me. It's not easy keeping what we have between us a secret, so we make use of the moments we have to ourselves. It's nice to just forget about everything going on and just show affection to one another. It makes us feel like we're a normal couple rather than two soldiers in the Army.

Zussman began giving me small kisses on my neck and I watched the entrance of the tent carefully. Thankfully, it was completely closed which meant no one outside could see us. Even though no one had walked in yet, I did start to get nervous since I didn't want us getting caught.

"Zuss, what if Stiles comes back soon? Or the rest of the boys?"

"I think Stiles said he was gonna go off to take photographs. Plus he knows about us, so he's the least of our worries. As for Aiello and Daniels, I haven't seen 'em around, so I think we're in the clear," he said and went back to kissing my neck. As much as I was enjoying this, the fear of getting caught remained. He was right about Stiles, but that doesn't change the fact that getting caught is bound to fill us with embarrassment.

When Zuss went back to kissing my lips, my fear went away as I began to put my focus on enjoying the moment. It was as if kissing him threw all my worries to the side and even though that's not the best thing for the situation we're in at the moment, I couldn't help it.

"Y'know, this cot isn't big enough for the both of us," I said through our kissing, causing him to laugh.

"Yeah, well, I guess you'll just have to wait till we get to Paris."

"Oh, what's happening in Paris?" I asked as I stopped kissing him.

"I don't know. You tell me," he said with a smirk on his face. He then leaned in and went right back to kissing me.

That came to an end when we suddenly heard someone clear their throat. I was filled with panic as Zussman and I stopped kissing and he got up from my cot. We both quickly fixed ourselves before addressing the person who had caught us. I thought it was Stiles until I looked up and was filled with shock.

"Excuse us, colle-," Zussman stopped in his tracks as he turned around and realized it wasn't Stiles who had caught us.

Standing at the door flap of our tent was Pierson, looking at us with lots of anger in his face.

Zussman and I said nothing. What the hell could we say? We had just been caught kissing by our sergeant who already seems hates our guts. I was feeling pretty damn scared as the silence between the three of us continued.