When you meet him: Leonardo

You were swinging on your favorite swing at the park. It was the only one that didn't squeak every time you swung. You wanted to get out of the house because your parents had been yelling at you a lot. Suddenly the swing became stiff and you notice someone was holding the chains. You look up to see a masked man holding a taser. "Oh great," you say before being shocked. He pulls you of the swing and slams you against a brick building. More masked men with guns appear out of the shadows. "Tell us where you keep your money and we'll let me go!" You try to break free but there's no getting out. You here a thud from above and everyone looks up. "I don't think that's the right thing to do, do you?," asked the figure. All the masked men started backing away leaving you for the figure. He landed in front of the masked men and started punching. In seconds he had knocked every man out. A car drives by and the light hit the man and you realize he is a turtle. A ninja turtle. "Are you ok," he said approaching you. "Yeah, thanks," you reply nervously. He smiles. "You aren't not going to run away screaming?," he asked. You smiled. "Well, you just saved my life," you reply. He blushes. "I-I'm Leo," he said. "(Y/n)," you reply. "That's beautiful. Maybe we can see each other again?" he asked. "Defiantly," you replied. Then he disappeared into the shadows.