Chapter 25

Cassie's POV

"Babe." Harry calls from the bathroom.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"I forgot my towel. Do you mind bringing it to me?"

"Sure. I'm coming," I call back to him.

He's always forgetting his towel lately. I go to my closet and grab the red cloth off of the hook. Walking quickly, I make my way to the bathroom. I do a quick knock before opening the door and walking towards the shower. Harry sticks his arm out from where the curtain ends and I place the towel in his hand.

"Thanks, babe."

"It's my pleasure, Curly. You know if you want me to see you naked, you could find a better way to do it," I say trying me best to hold back the laugh that's daring to surface. I hear him cough and I can't help but laugh. "I was totally kidding."

"Right," he says winking at me while he steps out of the shower, his towel hanging low on his hips. I can feel the heat rising into my cheeks. He kisses my forehead before stepping past me and walking out of the bathroom. "You coming?"

"Not yet," I say to myself.

"What was that?" He asks.

"Yeah," I say, walking fast to match his pace.

In the bedroom Harry goes straight to the closet to put on something decent. I wait for him at my vanity. I need to finish my hair. I forgot that I had only curled a little over half of it when he called me.

I take pieces and twirl them around my wand in attempt to finish before Harry can distract me again. I part, twist, wait, and repeat until I've curled my hair to my liking. I spray my vanilla holding spray into it and fluff it around a bit before declaring it finished. I turn off my wand and I feel Harry wrap his arms around my waist.

"How long have you been waiting to do that?" I ask.

"Not long. I just finished getting dressed."

I turn around to look at him. He's wearing a black v-neck and black skinny jeans. There's no way he just finished getting ready, he never takes long.

I change the subject, "What did you tell the boys last night?"

He looks shocked at my question. "I um..."

"You didn't tell them did you?"

"No."

"They need to know the truth, Louis knows after all," I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I'm really sorry about that by the way," he says, grabbing a hold of one of my hands.

"It's not your fault. He shouldn't have done that."

Harry is in the bathroom when the doorbell rings. I don't want to get up but I do. Jake is visiting Jesse for the weekend so I can't yell for him to get it. Trailing slowly through the living room, with my pajamas on, I eventually make it to the door. I open it and see yet another British male standing there.

"Louis, oh my- What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to apologize for being such a dick. I should've been more understanding of your situation. I really am sorry for everything."

"Oh. Louis you didn't have to fly all the way down here for that."

"But I didn't just fly down for that."

"Well then what else?" I ask.

"This," Louis says stepping closer to me and pulling me into a kiss. I'm stone cold. No emotion or want comes across for him. He had his chance.