Chapter 13

.Before you read this chapter, please do NOT hate: Ashley, Tyler, Jeremy or Aiden. They were all too drunk to think straight. But i give you permission to hate Amanda, shes not very important :)

ENJOOY! x

 Chapter 13~

     *Tyler’s POV*

     We piled in Jeremy’s truck; Ashley and I sitting at the back with Jeremy driving. My hand rested lightly on Ashley’s thigh, as she stared out the window scowling. She didn’t want to come to the party, but Jeremy and I forced her because we both wanted her to loosen up and have some fun.

     Throughout the ride, Jeremy was singing out loud to a Katy Perry song at the top of his lungs which was horrible. I almost felt like jumping out of the truck at how bad it sounded. I knew I should’ve gotten my earphones and iPod; would’ve done my ear drums well.

     I kept stealing glances at Ashley now and then. I couldn’t get over how beautiful she was; and she was mine. Well, she wasn’t officially mine, but we both knew we were something close to an item. She looked amazing that night. Not that she doesn’t always anyway.

     Jeremy and I helped her pick out her dress. It was a tight black figure-hugging dress that Jeremy’s sister left behind when she visited. I found it extremely sexy on Ashley, but had a tiny doubt that she looked too sexy that guys would throw themselves at her.

     I knew Ashley wasn’t stupid enough to let the guys at the party get to her, but even in the case that she gets drunk worried me. This is why I promised myself to not leave her side for even the slightest second. I may seem clingy, but I felt protective over Ashley. It was weird, I’d never felt that before.

     We finally stopped outside a fancy looking house. Jeremy honked a few times and earned a slap on the head from Ashley. I watched the two in amusement, but my smile slowly slid off as I noticed a shadow of a figure running towards the car.

     It looked like a guy. Oh great, now there’d be one more guy to be careful of for Ashley’s sake, if he doesn’t have a girlfriend that is. I know I was being too overprotective, but I really cared about Ashley. I couldn’t stand seeing her dancing or even talking to other guys than Jeremy or I.

     Jeremy had come around to me. At first I didn’t like him because I thought him and Ashley had a thing going on, but then I realized they were just friends so that eased me out of my jealousy. Jeremy and I had a talk about Ashley before the party. Both of us agreed to look out for her tonight and make sure no drunkards were hitting on her.

     I tensed as the guy hopped in the car, greeting Jeremy. He glanced back at the two of us and his gaze lingered towards Ashley; my Ashley. I glanced sideways at Ashley and saw a dazed look on her face. The same look that the girls in my high school gave me whenever I made eye contact or muttered a word to them. Aw man, she fell for his stupid trap.

     I wanted to catch her attention so that she doesn’t throw herself at him, but Ashley said something before I could.

     “Can you please keep your eyes off me?” she snapped at him. That’s my girl, I thought with a smile. I would defend Ashley, but this guy needed to be told off by a girl to set him right. The guy seemed taken aback by her snappiness, but settled with a smirk after. But I knew that smirk was fake. I knew how this worked; I am a guy after all.

     She injured his ego. Apparently no girl had ever turned this guy down, which made his confidence falter. But this guy is quite an actor; he masked his disbelief with the stupid smirk making Ashley believe that she hadn’t in the least deflated his ego.