6-Caught

The boys settled on the compromise of Kirishima sitting between Bakugo's legs with a blanket swaddled around both of them.

It had been a long night of mostly dares and some secret revealing truths that shocked the group. More people had went to bed or chickened out of the game leaving less than ten students left.

None of them had given into the cliche "is there someone you like" until it was Bakugo's turn to be the victim. "It's none of your business. What makes you think I like someone anyway? I'm better than everyone in class 1-a so to even think of liking anyone would be a complete waist of time."

"That wasn't a no." Uraraka's voice went higher in pitch with curiosity.

"So whose the lucky person Bakugo?" Kirishima leaned back, laying against Bakugo's chest and looking up at his face, a sly expression plastered across his features. Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"Why don't you just tell Kirishima. I mean, you obviously trust him more."

"What are you getting at Deku? Better choose your next words wisely." Anger began to brew within him.

Deku shook his head, "Nothing. Just tell Kirishima."

Behind a hand, Bakugo whispers to Kirishima, "you know who I like shitty hair." "Prove it," Kirishima replied.

Bakugo looks around the party, "don't say anything, understand losers?" Everyone nodded in response and moved onto the next person.

Kirishima has sat back up, leaving more room between them until Bakugo wrapped his arms around the smaller boy's waist and pulled him back down. "I will later," Bakugo whispered against his neck. Bakugo quickly released his grasp, not wanting to but for the sake of putting up an act of hate.

The next dare was Kaminari's. His dare was to switch clothes with the person to his right, said by Uraraka. Jiro and Kaminari go to switch clothes in the bathroom and everyone followed for the blackmail material. Bakugo and Kirishima were left in the empty lounge.

"So what was that about proving you like me, specifically later?" Bakugo's blush darkened.

He hadn't thought this far ahead and just wanted to catch his crush off guard. "Um well...I..."

While Bakugo was tumbling over his words, Kirishima turned around, his feet up against the back of the couch and his knees bent so he could get close to Bakugo's face.

Kirishima watches as the blonde boy frantically looks around the room for a point to focus on. A nervous expression only Kirishima has recently been exposed to. He found it cute that on the outside Bakugo was tough and didnt show much emotion, but on the inside, he was filled to the brim with emotions and is more of a softy than Kirishima could ever guess.

Bakugo caught Kirishima's gaze, a moment spark between the teens that had happened during their previous intimate engagement.

The smaller boy was pulled from thought, "why do you have to stare at me like that?"

"Oh I just thought you being nervous is, really cute."

"I'm not nervous. I don't get-"

He got cut off by a hand caressing his cheek. A gentle gesture new to both but felt so natural. He leaned into the touch letting the warmth radiate through his body. Kirishima smiles back, a calm expression washing over the recipient.

Both of their hearts fluttered when they leaned in for a small and gentle kiss. When they let go of the other, Kirishima pulled on the blanket that was around Bakugo's shoulders and brought him in for another, a little more passionate. Bakugo pushed the hem of Kirishima's shirt up and tucked his fingers just below the waistband of his pants.

Kirishima switched his position, his legs now under him, and removed his hands to pull at Bakugo's blonde hair. With his fingers submerged in soft locks, he gently pulled making their kiss end. Bakugo has a slight pout until he felt warm lips against his neck. His head hit the back of the couch, eyes tightly shut and a breathily moan, no louder than a hum, arose from his throat from the new sensation sent down his spine.

Traveling slowly from his collarbone to just below his ear, Kirishima nibbles against certain spots until he found what he was searching for. He nipped just below Bakugo's ear, "there, ah... do that again."

Kirishima smiles against his skin before nipping at it one more time. "Didn't realize you had the hardening quirk as well." Kirishima dragged his hand down the other's chest and brushed his fingertips at Bakugo's noticeable bulge.

"Ngh, dont-dont do that." Bakugo grit his teeth, "not here." Kirishima replaces his hand with his own erection, grinding and reconnecting his lips with Bakugo's.

With their focus on nothing other than each other, neither of them heard the heavy footfall resonating down the hallway. The rest of the group has come back.

"Get a room," Kaminari shouts cupping his hand around his mouth.

The boys in the couch came back to their senses and scramble off each other.

Bakugo gets up off the couch and storms toward the group, "you saw nothing."

~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this chapter took so long. I had too many ideas I wanted to incorporate I couldn't think straight. I'm so glad that you guys are enjoying my story. Look out for the next chapter!! <3