11-Date

"What is going on between you two?" Yaoyorozu spoke for the group.

"They're such a cute couple." Uraraka clapped her hands together.

"Unless you want your faces blown to bits I suggest you shut up now" Bakugo raised a hand.

"Bakugo, Maybe you should do your homework in your room." Iida had a concerned look on his face. The group knows he has anger issues but this was a little excessive, especially after Kirishima had calmed him down.

Bakugo grabbed his books and stomped up the stairs. Kirishima looked over his shoulder and reluctantly followed behind.

"What's up? You know you can talk to me." Kirishima 's voice was calm and caring.

"It doesn't matter." Bakugo reached his room and left the door open for Kirishima to follow.

"Well it does to me." Kirishima closed the door and walked over to Bakugo. He was sitting at his desk, his textbooks opened again and trying to avoid Kirishima's persistent babbling.

"Come on just spill." Kirishima leaned on the back of his chair.

"Just didn't want to come out this soon" he said through gritted teeth.

"Why? The class will except you no matter what." Kirishima rubbed his shoulder but Bakugo shrugged it off.

"It's a weakness Kirishima. When I started to see you differently I saw it as a weakness. Instead of just worrying about myself I have to worry about you as well. It's weird and I don't understand it." He said the last part at an almost whisper yet it came out loud and clear to Kirishima.

He smiled with glee at the fact that he had messed Bakugo up so much that he can't focus.

"Don't worry about me. I'm fine and can hold my ground." Kirishima ran his fingeres through Bakugo's hair. He stiffened at first but soon relaxed at the touch.

"Just don't want you getting hurt." He turned to look at Kirishima, swiveling his chair and looking up into his blood red eyes.

"Guess I was right about the softy part." Kirishima laughed.

Bakugo clenched his hand into fists before laughing as well. "I hate you shitty hair."

"Shut up. You know you love me." Kirishima stopped laughing after the words slipped from his mouth. "Wait. I didn't mean love. Like, we just confessed yesterday and it would be moving a little to fast." He waved his hands.

"Calm down, Kiri." Bakugo hesitated before saying the nickname with a smirk. He grabbed Kirishima's belt buckle and pulled him closer, wrapping him into a hug. Bakugo buried his face into Kirishima's chest and Kirishima places his hands in Bakugo's hair.

Kirishima sighed and started rubbing the back of Bakugo's head. "So um. Since we don't have anything else to do today, why don't we have a mini first date. I mean, we can't really leave," Kirishima looked over to the closed-curtain window and listened to the heavy rainfall, "we could figure something out?"

"Whatever. I have nothing better to do." Bakugo pulled back from the hug, his hands still on Kirishima's waist.

"Well. Let's finish our homework since I don't want to see Iida's bad side, and go grab some lunch?"

"Ugh." Bakugo tunes his chair around and picked up his pencil, scanning over the math page.

Kirishima sat on his desk and grabbed his textbook to read through. He crossed his legs at his ankles as he started to right down his notes.

After and hours of pages and pages of math, science, and other school stuff, Kirishima looked over and noticed that Bakugo was struggling to keep his eyes open.