2-Kirishima

Bakugo's P.O.V
"So you aren't going to ask why I just resulted to seclusion?"

"We all have different ways of dealing with things and I didn't want to push any wrong buttons so no, I'm not." Kirishima being as understanding as ever.

Kirishima ended up suggesting to help me with my homework and I gave in. He's really persistent when he wants to be but that's how he keeps people wrapped around his finger. It gives him that admirable spark that others don't have.

I shake my head to focus my thoughts back on the subject at hand. "But I am kind of curious. If you don't mind, what were you hiding?"

"Um well?" I bring my hand up to the back of my neck, "nothing! It's nothing I swear."

"So your going to casually bring it up and not even tell me?" Kirishima crosses his arms over his chest. "Then I'll just have to get you to tell me." He smirks.

———
It's the next morning and me and Kirishima have managed to complete all my homework plus class work and notes I had missed.

My eyes fluttered open from a very much needed rest to find that I'm laying on the floor with Kirishima on top of me, his head right next to mine and our hands brushing against each other. Damn. If only he knew why I stayed away from him.

I lift my head slightly so I can look at the clock on my desk. 8:30, crap we need to get to school. I poke Kirishima in his side and he squirms at the touch. Never took him as the ticklish type but ok.

I poke him again and his arms that were once spread out are now pulled close to his body and nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck, "no~."

I rest my head back down on the ground with a thump and breath heavily. I poke at him some more which just makes him curl up more and swat at my hand. "Hey Kirishima, top or bottom?" I neither raise my voice to scare him nor lower in thought of him still sleeping. He shifts a little intertwining our legs even more and stretching his arms out again. His hand brushes over mine again leavening his fingers to rest between my own. I need him off now.

"I CHOOSE TOP." I scream and flip us over so he is pinned under me. My hands have his arms stuck above his head and I'm straddling his waist. That'll wake him up.

Kirishima's eyes slowly open before widening the slightest at the situation. He, as well as I did before, checks the clock on my desk. "Ugh. Dude get off of me we're going to be late. Why are you on top of me anyway."

I blush hesitantly standing up and reaching out a hand to help him up. I totally didn't want to pin you to the ground to see you squirm below me. Not at all. I just wanted to wake you up. Yeah, that's it. "Glad your feeling better though." He grabs my hand and pulls himself up to his feet.

"I'm gonna go and change. Meet me downstairs and we can walk together." I nod in confirmation and start to grab clothes for myself.

———
Kirishima's P.O.V
I was waiting for Bakugo downstairs when he can down from the stair well. "Ready?" I raise an eyebrow. Without a verbal response he nudges my shoulder with his own making me stumble back a bit. I turn around mid step and follow close behind out the front door and down the short sidewalk to the school.

I move up to Bakugo's side and take a glance at him. He has a determined look on his face, one I've seen usually given before someone gets their head blown off their shoulders. That's the Bakugo I remember.

We make it to the classroom just as the bell rings and sit in our new assigned seats. Mines conveniently positioned behind Bakugo's. Now I can keep an eye on him, perfect.

Aizawa walks in interrupting whatever conversations had filled the room. As always, Aizawa did his speech of "I'm going to sleep so do whatever you want". Which lead to step 2 of the U.A. daily routine for first period. Iida came around and collected homework including Bakugo, unlike the last week and a half, without a second glance. At least they don't make it harder and treat him like somethings happened. He's still never told me why he went anti-social but he'll come around eventually. To be completely honest I'm really curious about him but it's too soon to ask.

We spent the first half of the class listening to Iida ramble on about different topics. I lost him toward the beginning and I think the rest of the class did as well. Some resulted to hiding their phones under their desks or flat out sleeping. Bakugo kept rolling his head around on his shoulders to try and stay awake. He soon gave in and let his head fall on my desk and propped his feet on his own.

"Bakugo." I whisper and poke his head. He swats at my hand. "Bakugo." I reach over to poke his side. "Stop~." He drags out the word. He sits up, dropping his feet from his desk to rest his head on it.

Lets see how long he'll stand. I lean over my desk and viciously poke his back, still continuing after many protests of "stop" or "don't do that".

He eventually gave up and resulted to threats which really wasn't going to stop me since he wouldn't hurt his best friend. At least I think he wouldn't.

I continue to poke him getting softer with my touch each time. Eventually, I resulted to just running my fingers over the lines in his back, tracing the muscles.

Bakugo's P.O.V
Would he just stop touching me? And especially in the way he is. God if only he knew what this is doing to me. His touch warm and, if anything, is making me want to fall asleep more. His touch sent shivers down my spine. It was quite enjoyable until I realized what it would like from another student's perspective, and I don't need that humiliation.

I've had enough. I turn around to stand up and look down at Kirishima leaving my nocked over chair on the ground, forgotten about. I raise my hand to his face, "I said stop shitty hair."

His hand was still suspended in air but quickly move to pry my fingered one by one from his face. Struggling, he sighed but laughed.

"Hey Bakugo. No quirks in the class room," Iida yells from his desk. I remove my hand from his face slowly.

"He's not using his quirk. Just his explosive personality." Kirishima has a sly smirk form on his lips.

If this was anyone else I would have blown them up right then and there, but I wouldn't to Kirishima. I grabbed my chair and put it back into place before collapsing on my desk. Damn Kirishima.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, I finally finished the second chapter! I know that this one isn't as exciting or emotional but the next one will hopefully be more eventful so be on lookout for the new chapter! <3