ƒяα¢тυяє∂

S C E N E R I O  O N E

{ y/c requirements :
uke or seke }
{ m/c requirements :
seme or dominant seke , someone possessive , potentially munipulative . }

{ summery :
m/c has been abusing y/c for two years , and y/c injures themselves while m/c is away , breaking some things in the process . }

This was it. It had been two years already, two years of nothing but pain and abuse from them. You hadn't dared to tell a single soul about the abuse, hiding bruises and various marks on your body from everyone. Your friends had been driven away a long time ago, because that was what they wanted. They kept you away from everyone; friends, family, peers, coworkers. At first, things were amazing. They were kind, loving, supportive. The perfect spouse. But when you moved in together, everything changed. They became overwhelming towards you, aggressive, violent, downright abusive. These were the thoughts that swarmed your mind as you were cleaning the kitchen, on the tips of your toes trying to reach the top of the cabinets. You were already on a ladder, but it still wasn't enough. Teetering precariously, you let out a yell as you careened towards the floor. The glasses on the counter were knocked off by your windmilling arms, and they shattered on the ground at the same time you did. Then: footsteps coming to the front door. They were home. You...

{ sidenote :
this can end up with y/c leaving the abusive character for one of y/c's former friends, another character of mine that you can choose . }

S C E N E R I O  T W O

{ y/c requirements :
seme or dominant seke , someone possessive , potentially manipulative . }
{ m/c requirements :
uke or seke }

{ summery :
y/c has been abusing m/c for two years , and m/c injures themselves while y/c is away , breaking some things in the process . }

You had just driven home from work, expecting to walk into the house and have your "spouse" waiting diligently for you. Opening the door, you found... nothing. Hm. They knew to be at the door when you got home, no exceptions. So where were they? You called out their name, trying to keep your anger out of your tone but failing only slightly. You wandered into the living room, then the kitchen, and thats when you found them. Lying on the floor, broken shards of glass around them. You...