{M} ☾"ι'ℓℓ ρяσтє¢т уσυ, ησ мαттєя ωнαт" ☾

『 theme song 』
Meet Me In The Woods - Lord Huron

『 aesthetic 』
n/a

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

『 name 』
Finn

『 full name 』
Finn Parker Rodecker

『 nickname(s) 』
◦ Wolfie
◦ Peter

『 name meaning 』
Finn; fair, white
Parker; park keeper
Rodecker; unknown

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

『 sex 』
Male

『 gender 』
Male, he/him

『 sexuality 』
Pansexual

『 age 』
20 years old

『 birthday 』
March 30th

『 zodiac 』
Aries

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

『 species/breed 』
Lycan

『 ethnicity 』
Mexican

『 accent 』
Northern American

『 face claim 』
Brandon Arreaga

『 appearance 』Finn is 6"0 and of an average build

『 appearance 』
Finn is 6"0 and of an average build. He is actually fairly strong, although he may not look it. His eyes are a chestnut brown with a ring of gold around the pupil, and his hair is a soft dark brown. Since he is a canine shapeshifter, his canine teeth are abnormally sharp in his human form. In his wolf form, Finn's fur is long and soft with different shades of brown and tan.

『 tattoos/piercings/scars 』
◦ a scar in the shape of four canine teeth marks on his right arm
◦ lip and industrial ear piercing
◦ a paw print tattoo beneath his scar

『 clothes 』
He wears casual and comfy clothes, flat color t-shirts, sweaters, etc.

『 possessions 』
N/A

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

『 weapon(s) 』
N/A

『 paranormal/supernatural abilities 』
Finn is a lycan, meaning that he goes through the painful shift of turning into a wolf every new and full moon, and sometimes whenever he is feeling a strong emotion. While in his wolf form, he is stronger than usual, and has increased stamina, endurance, and speed. However, he is no longer himself, and cannot control his actions.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

『 personality 』
Finn is very good natured and friendly to everyone. He has good social skills and is very good at making people feel better when they are upset. He doesn't have many friends, but he is extremely close with the ones he has, and that's good enough for him. He is confident in himself and his personality, which makes him likeable. However, he tends to go to many parties, and when he gets drunk he is an entirely different person. He becomes a total flirt and a bit of an overprotective jerk. He always apologizes in the mornings though. Finn is also big on spending time in nature, and genuinely likes activities such as hiking and camping. He does struggle to fight off his wolf, so if his wolf wants something then it will probably get it.

『 likes 』
◦ social situations
◦ animals
◦ alcohol
◦ helping others

『 dislikes 』
◦ assholes
◦ the pain of shifting
◦ wearing his muzzle
◦ being bossed around by strangers

『 fears 』
◦ killing someone he cares for
◦ the full moon
◦ hunters
◦ falling in love

『 alignment 』
Neutral Good

『 medical issues 』
◦ ADD

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

『 family 』
◦ father
◦ mother
◦ younger sister
◦ older sister

『 pets 』
N/A

『 backstory 』
He made the mistake of going camping under a full moon when he was 14, and ended up wandering into the woods alone. He encountered a shifted Lycan and it bit him, leaving the scar. He turned the next new moon, and that was when his family realized what exactly had happened. So every full and new moon, he heads up to an abandoned mine shaft in the woods and locks himself there so he doesn't hurt anyone.

『 occupation 』
Barista at the local cafe

『 position 』
Top/Seme

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

『 playlist 』

'finn rodecker' on spotify

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

『 roleplay scenarios 』

Scenario 1: (Hunter OC)

You were rushing through the thick forest, a rifle in hand as you looked around. You had been tracking this beast for months now, and now that the full moon was high in the sky, the old mine shaft you had concluded that was used by the wolf was empty. You searched for hours, going through the twists and turns of the mine, until the sun slowly rose back up. In anger and exhaustion, you randomly shot your gun, the gunshots echoing through the stone walls. You stopped when you heard a sharp yelp sound out from further ahead of you, followed by screams and cries of agony. You quickly followed the sounds and stopped in surprise at the scene in front of you. A naked male was curled up in the corner, blood and fur pooling on the floor, way more than just that from a gunshot wound. The male was trembling in pain, his wolf ears moving down his skull and changing shape, his tail retracting back into his body. Blood was leaking from the wound in his side, and his eyes widened when he saw you. He bared his sharp canines and let out a growl, scrambling back to get away from you but collapsing, whimpering in pain. You raise your gun to finish him off, but something makes you pause. You...

Scenario 2: (Any OC)

You have been slightly crushing on the cute barista at the local café. You go there every morning before work/school, and he is always there at the counter with a bright smile on his face. You two have talked a lot, so you're just a bit excited when he writes his number and the time he gets off work on the sleeve of your drink. You...

Scenario 3: (Student OC)

You got invited to a college party on campus by one of the most popular students. As you arrive things are already getting crazy, with music blaring and things breaking. As you look around for a friendly face, you spot your best friend Finn leaning against the wall, his phone in his hand, with a devastated look on his face. You...

Scenario 4: (Any OC)

Create your own!

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾