{M} ♪ "αη αυтσgяαρн?" ♪

『 theme song 』
Come Hang Out - AJR

『 aesthetic 』
n/a

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

『 name 』
Damien

『 full name 』
Damien Aaron McCurtis

『 nickname(s) 』
◦ D

『 name meaning 』
Damien; to tame, subdue
Aaron; high mountain
McCurtis; unknown

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

『 sex 』
Male

『 gender 』
Male

『 sexuality 』
Bisexual

『 age 』
17 years old

『 birthday 』
October 13th

『 zodiac 』
Libra

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

『 species/breed 』
Human

『 ethnicity 』
Dutch

『 accent 』
Northern American

『 face claim 』
Gauge Burek

『 appearance 』Damien is 5"7 and in shape from his constant exercise of running around the city

『 appearance 』
Damien is 5"7 and in shape from his constant exercise of running around the city. He has curly black hair on the longer side, and his eyes are a light auburn with a bit of grey around the pupil. He keeps a confident posture whether at school or performing. There are calluses on his fingers and hands from his guitar strings and practicing.

『 tattoos/piercings/scars 』
◦ triangular tattoo on the inside of his right arm
◦ music/heartbeat tattoo on his left arm

『 clothes 』
Damien is always wearing whatever is in style for his age group, seeing as he is in the public eye constantly and is trying to make a name for himself.

『 possessions 』
◦ a black guitar pick

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

『 weapon(s) 』
N/A

『 paranormal/supernatural abilities 』
N/A

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

『 personality 』
Damien is extremely passionate about two things; the supernatural world and music. He is curious and inquisitive about unusual happenings or objects, and alway seems to be searching for the truth. He mainly wants to learn more about what happened to his brother, as he misses him greatly. He loves music in general, and practically taught himself how to play the guitar. He is very social and friendly, able to make friends quickly. He can also be quite stubborn about specific things, which can get on peoples nerves. He is constantly working on music, whether it's singing, playing the guitar, or messing around with his audio system. He is fairly strong and extremely loyal to those who he cares about, but tends to keep his thoughts to himself. He also has depressive episodes, but doesn't let anyone in on that.

『 likes 』
◦ singing
◦ playing the guitar
◦ performing
◦ doing research
◦ finding interesting information
◦ his friends

『 dislikes 』
◦ his parents
◦ being told that he needs to pick a different career choice
◦ hecklers
◦ people who try to use him for his fame

『 fears 』
◦ claustrophobia
◦ never seeing his brother again
◦ failure

『 alignment 』
True Neutral

『 medical issues 』
◦ depression

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

『 family 』
◦ Dasker; twin brother

『 pets 』
N/A

『 backstory 』
Damien had a twin brother named Dasker, but hasn't seen him in 9 years due to something that his parents won't tell him about. They were best friends, and he is determined to find him again and find out what happened to him.

『 occupation 』
Street Performer/Internet Personality

『 position 』
Switch/Seke

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

『 playlist 』

'damien mccurtis' on spotify

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

『 roleplay scenarios 』

Scenario 1: (Any OC)

You were out shopping downtown in the city, when you pass by a small crowd of people. Curious as to what is going on, you push your way to the front and see Damien strumming his guitar and singing, his open guitar case sitting in front of him with some money in it. You...

Scenario 2: (Any OC)

You are Damien's classmate, and you have seen him around school before, although the two of you have never talked. In the fall, the teachers reveal that the entire grade is going on a weeklong camping field trip. After the long bus ride to the campsite, you set up your tents and the counselors pair you off with your tent partner; the person you will spend the entire trip with and sleep with in the tent. You are assigned with Damien. You...

Scenario 3: (Any OC)

Create your own!

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪