Chapter 22

Jungkook's POV~

    I sat there shocked at the words Taehyung said. I didn't want to believe them, because I knew if I did I would fall in love again with him. I wanted to stop him and try to talk about it but it was going to be no use, if we tried to talk about it then it could go two different ways. One, it would end up us fighting and yet again not talking for a while. Two, he somehow ends up actually making me believe that he does love me and that I was just stupid enough to believe him and fall for his trap and then it would end up him breaking my heart all over again.

    There were two knocks heard in the door and I yelled, "Coming!" Making my way to the door slowly because of course my ass still hurt over Taehyung's big ass dick up my ass! I opened the door and it was Wendy. Guessing she got a break from work. "Hey sis, how was work today?" I asked, like every other day.

"Good, but really tiring, anyway have you eaten anything yet?" She asked.

"No, why?"

"Good, because I want to take you out to eat!"

"Uh, okay i'm not that hungry but I know I can't argue with you." I sighed and Wendy smiled.  We went out to eat and spent a little quality time together, but that didn't last long.

"Have you cleaned your room or your bathroom?" Wendy asked, about to enter my room as we got back from eating.

"Uh no why?" I said quickly blocking her from my room. I didn't want her entering and smelling the smell of cigar in my room especially all my clothes and bed sheets in a mess and dirty.

"Even though we don't have guest in the house doesn't mean the house can't be clean especially your room." She said sternly.

"You are starting to sound like mom." I said looking down.

"I know and I'm sorry but she was right before. When we grow up and realize that not everything in life is just a game, we have to clean and take care of ourselves. Jungkook we are in our twenties already and we are still here living with our parents!" She exclaimed.

"I know but don't you think it's better than living on our own? I mean think about it having to stress about money and looking for a house that isn't too expensive! Don't you understand even if I'm already an adult I still want to live life as if I were young. I stressed so much about school wanting to leave because I got bullied for being poor and not being dressed nicely I just wanted to not go anymore but of course you forced me." I said.

"Jungkook I understand that but what we are going through is tough I understand that, but you have to see that we have to at least move on and let our lives be how they are meant to be." Wendy tried to explain.

"How our lives are meant to be?  By that you mean having to work in a office twenty-four seven? Follow every order someone tells you or asks you to do? Don't you realize how nothing has changed? How everything is the same? Since little you were ordered to listen and pay attention and follow directions when you were told that's what you do now even though you are old! Even parents tell us what is wrong and what is right they tell us to stay in school and study because it will help us in the future. Well guess what, it didn't work because everything is the same damn thing. People don't have to tell me to date a girl because that is the way it's supposed to be. No, I can date a guy if I wanted to so what if people give me stares? I don't care as long as I am happy with whoever I am with no matter the gender!"  I said, expressing all my feelings not caring what Wendy thought or had to say.

"Jungko-"

"No, I'm sorry Wendy but if that is how it's going to be from now on, you having to go to work and coming to see me for only a few hours then leaving right away just like mom and dad. Then, it's no use of you coming back at all i'll just have to find another home for me to live in so you don't have to worry and control my life." I said going to my room to pack all my stuff.

    I don't know why I am doing this. I don't even know where i'll be heading to it's not like I can ask Jin to crash at his place because we haven't talked for a long time. I just put as much clothes as I can in a bag and suitcase. I think with this money that I got i'll be able to find a home and just take care of myself, unlike having to live here worrying about who will come home and not get caught doing my own things. I could also go with my father. Before I close my door, because i'll be escaping from the window, I say to Wendy, "If, I were you I would ask Taehyung to be your boyfriend already before it's too late. He is dying to be with you." I said and mumbled quietly "Before I catch feelings for him too." I slammed my bedroom door and locked it making sure Wendy wouldn't be able to enter. I opened the window and jumped out heading to who knows where.

watching

the house

that was

my sanctuary

& my hell

go up in

flames

was

bittersweet

but mostly

just

sweet.

- a confession.