Chapter 1

Taehyung's POV~

I walked back home after a long day. I hate walking though because I have to see couples walk around being so lovey dovey.  Let's be honest every damn person in this world is faking their emotion one way or another. Yeah maybe I don't believe in love anymore it's all just fake emotions to get other people hurt.

I live in Seoul, South Korea in the rich side of the city, but I don't enjoy being called rich because people here think that rich people get whatever they want without even asking two or begging for what they want, but in reality we don't always get what we want. Not me anyway, those low life people say lots of stuff about us rich and I think it's not fair.

I get some supplies for myself to eat, when I was walking out someone bumped into me.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" I say rudely. I look down and see it's just a girl about probably my age or younger.

"Oh, I'm sorry where are my manners? Are you alright?" I asked. Okay, I know I'm a playboy or I guess you can say a fuckboy from time to time. I just want to make other people suffer how I suffered before.

"Yeah I'm okay, sorry I should have been watching where I was going."

"It's okay it's my fault I should have seen you coming in, what's your name?" I asked.

"Wendy and you are?" She asked back.

"Taehyung."

"That's a nice name, well it was nice meeting you, Taehyung and I am truly sorry again for bumping into you." She said, continuing to walk into the store. Come on, this is easy pray I want to have fun for a bit.

"Wait!" I yelled, grabbing her hand. She looked at me confused. "Can I have your number? So maybe we can hand out sometime?" I lied.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" She laughed.

"No, I just want to get to know you, you seem like someone I would like to be friends with." I said, my face always has this look that everyone falls for.

"Uh... sure okay then." I smiled and handed my phone to her so she can put her number in.

"Thank you, well I'll see you around." I waved and left the store with a smirk on my face.

I'm not scared

Of the monsters

Hidden underneath

My bed.

I'm much more scared

Of the boys

With messy brown hair,

Sleepy eyes,

& mouths

That only know

How to form

Half-truths.

-My dragons.

{remember these quotes} -Jackie