Chapter 5

Jungkook's POV~

I wake up from my sleep just to get met with a big headache. Wendy barged in my room with a tone. "Jungkook, you are damn lucky Namjoon and Jin brought you home last night! You were so drunk you were talking about Taehyung!"

"I was what?!"

"Oh my- I am about to beat the hell out of you! I said, you came home super drunk you were even talking about Taehyung!"

"What was I saying?" I asked in curiosity.

"Uh, something like 'Taehyung you are such fuckboy why would you do that to me? You were so soft and amazing but I can't have you' something along those lines, but you were so weird what did you even mean by that?"

"I don't even remember saying any of that so I don't know anyway, what did you want I want to go back to sleep I have a massive headache."

"Oh I came to tell you Taehyung is going to come over to watch over you because I'll be going somewhere also do you want some Tae?"

"Do I want some what?!"

"Do you want some Tea?"

"Oh uh yeah... also I can take care of myself why bring Taehyung over?"

"Because you are like this and I am worried you might puke all over the house. Anyway he should be here now."

KNOCK

KNOCK

Shit- why does life hate me so much?

"That's him, okay I'll tell him to bring you tea and yeah you just rest for now don't worry about anything." Wendy said rushing to the door.

"Wait! Before you leave I just want to tell you something. I mean I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure he does."

"What? Hurry up Jungkook!"

"You should date Taehyung, he seems like a good guy and I heard he likes you very much. This could be another opportunity for you! I mean you could forget about Jackson and move one with your love life." Wendy was turning red like a tomato. I hurt to say it but I had to say it sooner or later.

"Okay... I'll see you later Jungkook."

I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't knowing Taehyung was inside my house. I feel so insecure being with him alone. I act asleep, because Taehyung walks in my room. I could hear him getting near my bed. Soon he whispers into my ears which sent shivers down my spine but I tried to hard not to move.

"Jungkook you asleep?" he sighs. "What am I going to do with you? Why would you tell your sister I like her? Don't you see..." I turn around to "face" him but I'm still acting asleep.

"Why do you have to look so cute while you sleep? Why do you have to look like a little cute bunny? I want to be friends with you but you have no clue of anything, and I wish you just could understand and I wish I could tell you but I can't or else it would just ruin everything."

Okay I have no clue what he is talking about. I groan acting like I am just waking up. He quickly steps back and puts a fake voice and fake face hiding his true self.

"Jungkook, how many times do I have to say stop getting in my way and stop making things up. You are just taking my time up by taking care of you here just because you can't drink responsibly." he rolled his eyes.

Rude, changing his attitude even after saying that shit to me.

"Funny how you change attitudes so quickly...." I mumbled. "Okay be completely honest with me here... how many friends do you have?" I asked, he looked at me not expecting a question like that.

"None...Look Jungkook, my parents died and I have no one but once I met Wendy I thought I could be close to her and be friends with her but then I met you, and I for some reason want to trust you and I want you to be my friend, I've been alone for nine years since my parents passed away and I have not felt love, because my ex-girlfriend cheated on me with another guy because of his money..." Taehyung said sitting on the side of my bed, I look at him straight in his eyes and see a hint of pain and help.

"Okay, I'll stop being mean to you and I'll be your friend. I am really sorry about your parents, I mean I don't get to see mine either way because they work all day just for money. I mean I should be living in my own house and enjoying life but here I am wasting my life doing nothing but drink and do stupid things." I say patting his back, he shrugged his hand off me and starts laughing hysterically.

"You are so stupid! Did you actually believe that? You really think I want to be friends with you?! I guess you are one of those lousy poor kids who think they can trust anyway. How pathetic!" he laughed getting up, I couldn't believe this after saying that stuff to me? Could this just be another stupid act to get me fucking mad? Cause if it is then he did a good damn job. I get up and I punch him across the face, not caring what he does after I just wanted to punch him because of all the shit he has made up all the way up until now.

"Get out and never come back or even dare to contact Wendy or me ever again! I was actually being nice to you for once but apparently that won't be necessary like you are just a rich guy who has unlovable parents!" I yelled. Taehyung looked at me while holding his cheek where I punched him, I guess he is a bitch after all.

He started walking to my door while laughing, but before he completely left he turned back to look at me and say, "No one ever punches me, this isn't over Jungkook I would watch out." He smirked and walked out.

Oh the hell could I let this happen to me? Especially from him I guess I can't really fall for him.

Oh,

I bet

You regret

Making

An enemy

Out of

Me

- one back, two knives