Chapter 12

Taehyung's POV~

"What are you doing out here at this hour?! You know it's dangerous especially for you to be out here at this time!"

"I-I'm fine, j-j-just take me home~" She hiccuped.

"Okay, just please stop wobbling it's hard for me to walk."

"Then carry me~" She commanded.

"Okay, come on!" I said, squatting down and helping her get on my back. She wasn't has heavy as I thought she would be. Her phone rang. I was curious to know who texted her and at this hour.

"Hey, where is your phone?" I asked.

"Hmm... back pocket." She muffled, as she had her head against my neck. I grab her ass not intentionally just to get her phone, but damn did she have a fine ass. I push her up so I can fix her and myself.

Jungkook had texted her, probably worried why she isn't home. Who would have thought he was such a loving and protective brother. An idea popped up in my head just now. I smirked at myself at the thought and walked with greater speed back to Wendy's house.

Jungkook's POV~

I couldn't sleep even after what happened, and getting to see my mom for a while wasn't enough for me to go back to sleep. I move around trying to get comfortable and try to get sleep. I just couldn't I looked at the ceiling and tried to hard. That's until I heard shuffling. I face the door trying to see who it was. I mean it couldn't have been mom if she had already left a few minutes ago. I check the time and it's 4:29 AM, it could possibly be Wendy right?

"Mmm, you taste good baby~" I hear a deep sexy voice.

"Hmm, really? I love you, I don't know why but I do please by my boyfriend!" I hear Wendy's voice. I try to hear as much as I can, but the footsteps were walking down the hall so I "slept." I try to make out the person who was carrying and making out with Wendy, and that's when my whole world had collapsed. It was fucking Taehyung!

I mean... yeah as hell... I- I don't like him. I mean, HE TRIED TO FUCK ME! I shouldn't care though right? I should be happy. I shouldn't be like this. I shouldn't be jealous. It's not like he would actually fuck her right? He just brought her home. Nothing else. I tiptoe to Wendy's room just to make sure and holy shit was I wrong he kissed her on the lips, but I could tell he was into it he had this way of doing it and it was in passion and slow like he actually meant it and actually enjoyed it.

" Wendy, babe I have to go I don't want to wake up your brother." He whispered. I am fully aware that I am being in there privacy but I got to know if they are actually a thing! This just fucking hurts. I-I no! I don't like him.

"Hmm. noo stay with me Taehyungie~" Wendy cooed, I couldn't help but cringe at the nickname Wendy gave him and the way she said it.

"I'm sorry I can't I'll come back later." He said kissing her cheek.

Taehyung started to stand up and I couldn't process anything at the moment but pain, and he looked at the door way which I was standing by watching them of course. I sprinted to my room realizing he saw me. I quickly jumped on my bed and quickly covered myself and acted like I was asleep.

Footsteps approached my room, and soon entered.

"Jungkook, you awake? Did you see what you were not suppose to see?" He asked, walking closer to my bed.

"I know you're acting so stop and talk to me you shithead!" He somewhat yelled. I opened my eyes and met with Taehyung's face in front of mine as well. SO close actually.
"Y-You're too close to my face Taehyung!" I exclaimed, he didn't move he just stayed right where he was.

"Jungkook I-" He sighed. The only thing that came to my mind was.

Don't you dare kiss me... or else I don't think I'll ever hold back anymore.

Yes, so what I don't care anymore apparently my heart chose Taehyung. It's just hard for me to fall in love, but guess who decided to say something that brought my hopes up to high.

"Jungkook, I love you please love me back!" He cried, but smashed his lips against mine. I can't though. I have to remember what he did to me, he lied, he hurt me once and I know for sure he'll do it again. I couldn't do anything but kiss back, because all my heart wants is to kiss him.

How can

someone

be

too young

to be

in love

when we were

crafted

from

ocean waves

& starlight?

young love.