Chapter 6

Taehyung's POV~

Why would Jungkook ever trust me? I guess he is just a dumbass. Plus, why would I ever trust Jungkook? Much better I don't trust anyone, because they will always end up disappointed in me or leaving my side when they promised they would never leave. I think it's a habit that people do. They say stuff to make other people trust them more, but soon enough they leave and it's like their whole world has collapsed, which it has by the one and only person they thought were by their side the whole way and told them everything, but soon realized it was the worst decision they have made.

Like me, thinking that I would trust Jungkook with anything in my life. Call me a psycho but I can't help but wonder how it feels to kill someone. I can't kill because I feel like if my parents were here one day and I would get caught and on the news they would be really disappointed in me and they would of course turn me in with the police cause who would want a son who murders people? I am sorry mother and father but I have to do this and I have to move on with life. I will have to go to the bar tonight and see who would be my victim.

Did I forget to mention that I know more about Jungkook then his friends and Wendy does? How do I know more about him you may ask. Well, you see I know for starters he is either Bi or gay and he is of course doing drugs and I know for sure Wendy doesn't know he smokes and does other stuff except drinking. I wonder if maybe this was I can break their family in the process. I could one, date Jungkook to tease him and break his heart in the end by cheating on him with Wendy and then I can hook up with him again and Wendy will soon realize he is either gay or bi and I could also tell that to his friends. If he even has any.

To be honest I have know my ex for about eleven years, well we were childhood friends, but I guess I grew feelings for her as we were growing older. We have been dating for about four years, she's been there for me when my parents both died, but she didn't come around as often. Then, when I found out that she was cheating on me, I didn't mind because I understood she was a gold digger but it still broke me because she was my best friend and she just used me.

This is why I have trust issues and I hate it, but Jungkook is really getting on my nerves which I don't like so if I were him I would really watch out, and I am not leaving Wendy so easily.

I have

So much love

To give,

But no one

Ever wants

It.

- A cup overfilled