chapter eleven.

Y/N couldn't sleep that night. She tossed and turned, thinking about Brent and what he had said.

All he wanted to be was good, and look what we're doing to him. Y/N thought to herself.

She got up, out of her bed and paced around the room. What could they do for Brent? He just wanted to be normal and he actually felt things that the other monsters didn't; emotions. Y/N stopped pacing and looked at herself in the mirror, sighing.

She thought of Taylor. Taylor, out of all the people, had liked her. It was crazy, wasn't it?

She bullied me, Y/N thought to herself, why would she like me?

It didn't make sense to her, but she quickly blew it over.

"Taylor will stop and realize that she can pretty much get anyone she wants. Plus, my world is too crazy for her." Y/N told herself.

  She looked over on her desk & her eyes landed on a picture of her and Champ. Oh, how she wished he was doing okay. That night didn't really end well. Y/N had told Champ about Taylor telling her that she liked her & that Taylor had tried to kiss her. Champ got jealous and was really confused about everything. He felt self conscious about himself and started an argument;

"I can't compete with these people!" Champ said, throwing his hands up in the air.

"What are you talking about?" Y/N asked.

"First Brent, now Taylor? Y/N, I'm too much of a dork and literally every guy at school is drooling over you, now the most popular girl is too? And an invisible guy!?" Champ cried.

"Champ, it's nothing to worry about. I don't care about those people and what they think-"

"Yeah, well I do. I'll talk to you later." Champ interrupted and started to walk away.

"Champ?"

"Goodnight, Y/N."

Yeah. . .it wasn't that great.

  He has nothing to worry about, I would never cheat on him, or leave him for someone like Taylor. Y/N thought to herself.

*Crash*

  Y/N looked around the room for the noise. Her heart was beating a million miles an hour. Was it Slappy? She heard a rumbling noise coming from her closet. She grabbed the baseball bat beside her bed and started to tip-toe towards the closet door. I'm gonna regret this. I'm gonna regret this...she thought to herself. She grabbed the handle and quickly whipped the door open to see none other than Brent.

"What are YOU doing here!?" She whispered loudly.

"Please don't swing! I -"

"You were just leaving!"

"Please," Brent pleaded, "I don't have anywhere else to go. Please"

Y/N paused and looked around

Y/N paused and looked around. I couldn't possibly let him...

Brent stood up, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come. I'll go." He started walking towards the door, but Y/N stopped him.

"Wait." She said, "You can stay here. Just for tonight."

"Yes! Thank you, Y/N-"

"But..." Y/N interrupted.

"But what?"

"You have to tell me everything you know about Slappy."