chapter six.

Y/n's POV

Zach, Hannah, Champ, and I entered our last period of the day; P.E.

As we lined up for volleyball, Taylor walked up to Hannah and I.
"So, are you two coming to my party tonight!?" She squealed.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah."

"Well don't forget to bring an extra someone!" She said winking at Hannah. She turned to me, "I hope you and your little nerd of a boyfriend won't ruin my party." She added with some sass.

I scoffed, "You mean the nerd who saved your ass last year from being eaten by a werewolf? Oh yeah, he's coming and don't worry, he won't even talk to you

I scoffed, "You mean the nerd who saved your ass last year from being eaten by a werewolf? Oh yeah, he's coming and don't worry, he won't even talk to you."

"Ugh, whatever! See you two freaks tonight!" And she stomped off.

"You know, I have no idea why she treats us this way

"You know, I have no idea why she treats us this way." Hannah sighed.

"It's because she's jealous. She actually wanted to show Champ off like he was some trophy and he turned her down. Then she got all mad and went back to her crying boy-toy Brian." I said.

Hannah shrugged and we were put into teams of six, since our class wasn't that big.
Mrs. Frieda, our P.E. coach, had girls go up first and the boys sit on the bleachers and watch us until one team won a round. Then the boys teams went.

"Y/n, Taylor!" Mrs. Frieda called us. We walked up to her and she yelled,
"Alright girls, listen up! Y/n and Taylor are going to be team captains! Y/n, you go first. "

"Hannah." I called out, Hannah walked over to me and smiled.

Taylor laughed, "I get that she's like, your only friend, but don't you want to win?"

"Shut up and pick someone already." You shot back. She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Helga."

Helga Matthews was the beast of the school. She played every sport, excluding cheerleading, and she was the meanest girl there was.

Helga stomped over to Taylor and breathed out, "why me?"

Taylor coughed, "because you'll make us win!?"