chapter five.

Y/n's POV
~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to my phone going off. I turned it on to see that I had an e-mail from Taylor.

TBlonde_Fashion@gmail.com:

Party at my house tonight at 9! Bring your friends!!! Fun, music, pool/hot tub, food, and alcohol is provided. R.S.V.P. by today at 12 (noon)
Love,
Taylor♡♡♡

"Oh god. . ." I sighed to myself. I got dressed for the day and did my hair and brushed my teeth. When I finished, I headed downstairs to get some breakfast and was greeted by Zach, Hannah, and Champ.

"Uh, hi?" I said.

"So um. . . Y/n, we got to go to Taylor's party tonight." Zach said.

"What!?" I asked.

"I have a feeling that the Invisible Boy will be there. My dad said that he won't be home tonight for "business" and the Invisible Boy loves to pull pranks; why not at a high school party?" Hannah said.

I sighed, "fine, but I am not going to have a good time."

Zach and Hannah nodded and Champ walked up to me. "You don't have to go if you don't want to, I can stay here with you of you want." Champ said.

I smiled, "no it's okay, plus I know that you want to go to that party."

"Uh, n-no! No I don't." He saod, nervously.

"Champ it's okay, really. It'll be your first high school party." You reassured him.

"But it's Taylor's party." He sighed.

"We'll go. Plus, our focus will be on the Invisible Boy." You said.

Can't wait for this party, hint the sarcasm.

*Sorry this chapter was so short. Wanted to get another chapter in because I haven't been writing since the Wi-Fi has been down. Also, if you like 'Scream the tv series', I started an imagines book so you should go check that out.
Make sure to comment, vote, and share!