chapter two.

"It was just a dream, Champ." Y/n said.
Y/n and Champ went to a coffee shop down town for breakfast. Champ ordered a cinnamon roll and a chocolate chip frappé. You ordered a (favorite muffin) and (favorite warm drink)

"I know it's just, what if it was a sign. Stine said that the Invisible Boy got away." Champ said.

"Yeah, but he's gone! Never to be seen again, literally." Y/n laughed. Champ giggled and took a sip of his frappé.

"You gonna tell Zach?" Champ asked.

"Why, it was just a dream?" Y/n shrugged.
Champ sighed and on cue, Zach and Hannah walked in holding hands.

"Y/n, Champ!" Zach waved. Hannah smiled and sat down with Champ and y/n.

Zach went to go get their food and drinks and Hannah stayed with the other two.

"So, what's up? What'd you guys do last night?" Hannah asked.

"We watched some scary movies and fell asleep. How about you?" Y/n said.

"Zach and I went to the movies and went out for coffee after."

"Okay, I got your pumpkin spice latté and pumpkin pie and hot tea and chocolate muffin for me." Zach laughed, placing the food down.

They all ate their food and decided to go to the park. Once they got there,
Y/n grabbed Champ's hand and they ran around.

"Y/n, where are we going?" Champ laughed/asked as they ran.

"I don't know!" She laughed. They ran til they couldn't breathe anymore and found a swing set.
  They jumped on the swings and started to swing.

"Y/n, look how high I can go!" Champ yelled.

Y/n laughed but then noticed that Champ was going really high.
"Champ, that's really high."

"I can't stop!" He yelled.

They heard a young boy's laugh and Champ flew off the swing.

"AHHH!" He screamed as he fell to the ground. "Ow."

"Champ are you Okay?" Y/n asked, getting off the swing.

"Yeah, what was that?" Champ askes, getting up.

"Hey! I'm a who not a what!!" The voice said. It slapped Champ and I in the face.

"Wh-why you little!" Y/n yelled.

"Y/n, it's him. It's the Invisible Boy."