chapter nine.

~Hey guys! There will be slow updates to this book and I'm happy to be back! I wanted to know if you guys wanted more horror, romance, drama, etc. Comment what you'd like to see more of! ~

I've added a cast list! Go to Chapter one to take a look or to the first book. I've also recently added some gifs to the first book and this one, so if you want to take a look, feel free! :)

No one's POV

As Y/N and Champ ran upstairs, Y/N could feel the tension in the house and she shivered, knowing that Brent was closer than she thought he was.
Y/N and Champ found Hannah and Zach looking around in the living room & ran up to them, out of breath.

"We. Found. Him." Champ managed to get out.

Zach looked at the two odd, but quickly shook it off. "Well, where is he?"

"We lost him, him and Champ got into a physical fight and he ran, disappearing. He's still here though, I can feel it." Y/N said.

"That's the most cliché thing I've ever heard in my life." Zach said, rolling his eyes.

"Shut up, Zach! We have to find him before he gets to Taylor."

Zach looked at Y/N, "Taylor? What's he going to do to her?"

Y/N sighed, "It's her house and her party. He likes the attention, so I fe-know that he's going to do something bad."

The four all looked at each other and tried to come up with a plan, but were interrupted by a loud air horn. Everyone from the party who were inside, went to the backyard and looked up towards the balcony. There was Taylor, dressed in her short, but pretty, light champaign coloured dress with her silver heels and hair lightly curled. Next to her was her friend, more like slave, Ashlynn, who was wearing a white shirt with a teal coloured blouse with her hair French braided.
The four froze when they noticed the curtains from the window moving during he dumbass speech about nominating her for prom queen this year or she'll make your school life a living hell.
They looked at each other and started to yell at Taylor and Ashlynn to get down. Ashlynn quietly backed away from the balcony and into the bedroom, but Taylor didn't listen, of course.

She yelled through the microphone that she had, "Ah, Y/N you're just jealous that I can throw an amazing party & win votes. Why don't you just get a life and leave?"
For some reason, lots of people laughed even though it wasn't even funny.
"Taylor, it's dangerous, please listen to me!" Y/N yelled from below.
Taylor and everyone in the yard laughed until Brent did what he planned.

He shoved Taylor off the balcony & everyone screamed. Taylor was now dangling off the side, like how Y/N was in her dream.

"Taylor!" Y/N screamed. She ran past everyone, pushing and shoving to get inside. Y/N finally made her way in and ran upstairs to Taylor's room. Once she reached the room, she saw the footprints from the flour to where Brent was standing and Y/N threw a vase at him, knocking him out.
She ran towards the balcony and grabbed onto Taylor's hand.
"Taylor, give me your other hand!" Y/N yelled.

"I-I'm scared, Y/N!" Taylor cried.

"I've got you, I won't let you go! I promise." Y/N called out.

Taylor hesitated for a second, but swung her hand into Y/N's. Y/N pulled Taylor up & Taylor fell on top of Y/N, crying.
Y/N helped her up and Taylor did the unexpected, she gave Y/N a hug.

"Thank you so much

"Thank you so much." Taylor cried into Y/N's shoulder.

Y/N patted Taylor on the back and pulled away. "Taylor, you should have listened to me, but are you alright?"

"Ye-yeah. I think so." She turned to Ashlynn who was just standing in the corner. Taylor walked up to her and smacked her in the face.
"What the hell, Ash!? You were just going to let me die? You can wish our trip to Hawaii goodbye."

Ashlynn ran out if the room crying, running past Champ, Hannah, and Zach.

"Everyone's gone, we told them to leave." Zach said.
Hannah walked over to Y/N and Taylor, putting her hand on Taylor's shoulder, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, thanks to Y/N. Guys, what was that thing? How did I-was it Ashlynn?"

The four all looked at each other and Y/N looked at the floured outline of a knocked out Brent on the floor. Y/N spoke up, "It was the Invisible Boy. He's still here and trying to get Slappy back."

Taylor stared at Y/N and then passed out onto the carpet.

"Great. . ." Zach sighed.