64

Once Lisa let her dead boyfriend fall down she sighed heavily, took his phone and looked through it. He was definitely the one who sent all the messages, but still, she wasn't sure if this was the whole story. It felt as if something was missing, something was too easily solved. They could've come to that solution on their own.

Time to play along her own rules; with this thought in her head she opened the chat with Taehyung and texted him,

your boyfriend's time is ticking, hurry to find him while he's still alive ;*

***

Once Taehyung opened his eyes, he was laying on the floor in his room with a huge bruise across his left cheek. That's where his father hit him and made him lose consciousness for at least 30 minutes. "Yeah, why call a doctor, pft", the boy whispered to himself as he got up. He decided to go and see Jungkook because he had a real bad feeling in his stomach when it came to the thought of Kook. But as soon as he approached the door all he could do was to shake a locked door knob. "Fuck you", he groaned out as he kicked the door just to groan out again but this time in pain.

"Fuck all of this, I'm so tired", he mumbled and grabbed his phone.

He was about to text Jungkook when he read the anonymous message he got sent again. Little did he know it was his best friend sending those. And that's when it hit him, the reason Jungkook didn't text him all day was that there was something going on with him.
Something was going on in this town which scared the hell out of him right this very moment.

Who would get out alive?
None probably.

All of this was fucked up, no one in this city seemed to be okay. Everyone was so messed up inside their heads and hurt by their past which made no one trustworthy. If you put trust in someone, usually they'd stab your back once you turn around. That's what everyone does around here.

With a sudden noise the door got unlocked and Lisa walked in. Taehyung sighed in relief as he saw the girl with her long blonde hair entering his room. "Why you're locked here?", she asked a little confused as she tilted her head. "Don't ask, my dad snapped again", he chuckled as he hugged her softly. "I gotta go find Jungkook, the psycho sent me a message and Kook is in danger", he mumbled which made Lisa's face froze.

"Mhm, I checked his home already, he's not there. Maybe let's take a look at school?", she suggested and Taehyung agreed. That's how they made their way there, Lisa completely satisfied with how it was going, if she could just keep Taehyung long enough far away from Jungkook all of this would finally come to an end.

As much as she loved their youngest, he was toxic and he was insane. It was for the best if he'd just get out of their way and the only person who could hold him back was walking right beside her right now, not having the slightest clue about his boyfriend slitting his wrists right this very minute as he finished his letter.

"What if he's hurt?", Tae asked worriedly, "I couldn't live without him", he mumbled and looked at his best friend while biting his lips. "Oh come on, you lived without him before", Lisa mumbled. "You can't make your happiness depending on one person." "I was miserable before I met Kookie and you know that Lisa. He made me feel okay for the first time in a while, this boy means the world to me", he whispered as tears crawled up his eyes. "Yeah", Lisa agreed. "But I think we both know that Jungkook isn't who we think he is, right?", she mumbled and Taehyung couldn't help but nod slowly. "Sadly you're right", he agreed and sighed heavily.

Even though no one wanted it to come true; both of them knew that Jungkook was the most dangerous person in this town and it was just a question of time until he'd be the end of all of them.

Lisa saw that by now, Taehyung still denied that to himself.

Sometimes, things better stay unspoken so they won't get too real that they'd be hurting.

10:00:00