51

warning: smut again; oh and a lot of cursing 😂

***

"KIM TAEHYUNG", Jungkook suddenly cried out and broke the silence which filled this room. "What the fuck-", Taehyung flinched as he turned around to look at Jungkook. Tae was completely focused on his homework and the essay they had to write about why they got suspended. Jungkook still had no idea how on earth it came to a point where Taehyung did his school work while Jungkook did nothing but sit on his bed- naked.
"I want sex", Kookie demanded and pointed on his boner which came literally out of nowhere. He just thought about Taehyung and that's basically it. "Ugh I fucked you already 5 times in the past three hours, when will you have enough?", Taehyung complained. He felt exhausted and Jungkook wouldn't be able to walk properly tomorrow for sure. "Come on, one more round-", Jungkook begged and started to pout which made Tae weak in the blink of an eye. "I'm trying to focus on my essay you horny kid", Taehyung got up and walked over to his boyfriend just to push him back on the matress and spread his legs. "You should get an award for getting horny every 10 minutes", Tae smirked, pulled his boxershorts down and got on top of Jungkook.
"I agree", Kookie smiled innocently and got real excited when he saw Taehyung becoming hard as well. Top who? Definitely not Jungkook.

When Tae wanted to prepare Jungkook the younger quickly shook his head, "Don't", he said as he bit his lips. "I'm so sore it hurts, just give me everything at once."
Taehyung only shook his head and then did what the younger wished for, he pushed himself all in and made Jungkook moan out in pain and pleasure at the same time. Obviously Taehyung's boyfriend had a thing for pain. A huge thing.
Jungkook closed his eyes and started to enjoy the whole thing while Taehyung got into it as well. But since he didn't want to hurt Jungkook too much he stayed slowly but pushed in deeper instead which sent Jungkook over the edge with every thrust he had to take in.

That's what he got from being so fucking needy all the time.

It didn't take long until Jungkook couldn't hold back anymore and came all over his own chest. Taehyung hurried up and released himself into Jungkook not much later. Pretty much exhausted he let himself fall back onto the bed after he pulled out. Both boys were breathing heavily and Jungkook had this look on his face that made Taehyung worried immediately.

"Can we-", Taehyung quickly sat up and kissed Jungkook so he would shut up. "No, give me a fucking break man", he complained and ruffled Jungkook's hair. The younger started to pout but he stopped to argue over this. At least for half an hour or something.

*

"Why am I here Lisa? Honestly, I'm not in the mood to talk to you", Felix complained as he sat on the girl's bed and looked at her pacing through the room. "Well, we still go to homecoming together so we gotta match outfits, right?", she said without even giving him a single look. Felix gulped and looked down on the floor. "The fuck. We broke up, why would we still go there together?", he asked a little confused.

"Because I'm goddam Lalisa Manoban and I have to have a date and no one is supposed to know how fucked up my love life is", Lisa said and finally looked straight at him. "And you'll be my date, I don't fucking care if you don't want to", she snapped and grabbed a dress in pure black. "How about black? Fits your feelings for me, hm?", she asked and raised an eyebrow. She was still pissed at him for not forgiving her a meaningless kiss.
"You're the one who cheated", Felix shrugged and looked at the dress. "Looks good."
"Oh come on, Jungkook forgave Taehyung as well so why won't you?", Lisa asked desperately. She really fell for Felix and it hurt her like hell to be brushed off like this; even though she'd never show that.
"I'm not as fucking stupid as Jungkook. But he'll see what he got from that", Felix said and chuckled. "What the fuck?", Lisa asked. "Well, if Tae breaks his heart I'll be there laughing", Felix sighed as he got up. "I'll leave now and we won't go to homecoming together, go find yourself someone who suits goddamn Lalisa Manoban."

"Oh no no", Lisa grabbed Felix by his shirt and pushed him back on the bed. "Why are you so obsessed with Jungkook? Like seriously. He and Taehyung crush on each other since forever, they won't break up without a reason."
"They had plenty of reasons already", Felix shot back.
"How would you know? You're none of us, you're just the nerdy dude who got lucky enough to go out with me." Well, this hit Felix hard. "Wow", he only sighed. Lisa immediately bit her lips and looked down. "I'm sorry, I'm just hurt", she tried to explain but Felix only shook his head. "No you're right, I'm none of you. Just like Jungkook yet you still accept him as one of yours. Everyone respects fucking Jungkook", Felix ruffled his hair.
"Jungkook just fits this world better, he got some dark places like we've all got. You're too nice and you're too sensitive. Once you're in this world you can't get mad over a fucking kiss. You gotta suck it up, put a smile on and deal with it."
"Yeah, you know what? Fuck you", Felix said and walked past her. "I'm gonna be your date dont worry, you'll have your perfect reputation", he said. "Wear something white tho, I'm sure it'll pay off for you", he smiled at her coldly and then left the room.

"What the fuck", Lisa said.

24 hours until homecoming..

***