30

"Are you sure you're okay with being here again already?", Taehyung asked Lisa worriedly when the girl showed up at school two days later. Her father insisted on taking her home instead of letting her stay with Taehyung. "Yes, I can't be alone with my Dad for any day longer", Lisa mumbled as she threw back her hair and took a glance in the mirror she sticked to her locker on the inside. Jennie was busy trying to explain Jungkook the choreography for cheerleading since he'd audition today. "How is it with your Dad?", Taehyung asked curiously. "He keeps on trying to make it all right, he apologizes a lot, he makes me presents and compliments all the time. He's really sweet", Lisa said and leaned at her locker with a deep sigh. "Then it's all good, I guess?", Tae asked a bit confused.

"No Tae, because he's always like this and one day I wake up and he's gone from my life all over again. I don't trust him anymore, he let me down so many times."
"Guys sshht!!", Jennie suddenly interrupted their conversation and stared at the entrance. "I heard the couple who wants to steal my crown will have their first day here today", she mumbled. "They aren't even part of the school but still wanna be homecoming king and queen?", Jungkook asked quietly.
"Yeah- they start going here to school today. I heard something's special about them and they wanna make a change in homecoming-traditions", Lisa explained because she already double-checked everything to make sure it was no true concurrent for her bestie. "Mhm, sounds stupid. Traditions are there to be kept, not changed", Taehyung said but then the door swung open and all four teens shut up immediately.
"Oh well-", was the last thing that left Jungkook's mouth and spoke out all their thoughts at the same time.

A good-looking boy with broad shoulders and a million-doller smile entered the doors next to another dude who wore sunglasses and was dressed very casually and stylish. They hold hands and boy- they looked rich as fuck.
"Fuck my life", Taehyung said slowly. "Yeah I know right", Jungkook answered and stepped forward to stand next to Taehyung. "They are hella hot", Taehyung sighed and couldn't stop staring at the bodies of the boys. Jungkook quickly gave him a warning glance and Taehyung shut up, "Not my type tho-", he added and sighed.
"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS", Jennie yelled out and was in the middle of a mental breakdown. "I'm gonna get my crown stolen by a gay couple", she shook her head and was about to lose it but her friends only chuckled about it.
"Come on, they'd deserve the crown", Lisa dared to say.
"They are the first gay-couple to officially come out of the closet at this school, they deserve to be the school's fucking kings", Jungkook smiled proudly but Taehyung crossed his arms because he somehow disagreed. "They aren't the first gay-couple tho-", he said with some jealousy in his voice. "What about us?", he asked Kook sadly.
"We're not a couple and you're ashamed of me", Jungkook reminded the older and ruffled his hair. "Tell me when you're ready to walk in this school like they just did and then we can go for Jennie's crown as well", he said teasingly but Jennie immediately cried out, "Don't you two dare!!"

"I want them to sit at our table at lunch", Lisa suddenly said and walked away from her friends. Those two dudes were looking exactly like the kind of people they still needed in their group - and they already were popular and rich as fuck, so they suited them perfectly.
"I don't like them", Taehyung sighed, "You just don't like them because that could've been us Tae", Jungkook said amused and took his sports wear then. "I'm gonna go to my audition now", he then said and made his way to the gym hall.

-

"Cheerleading is for girls", the trainer said with a sigh as she looked at Jungkook when he stood there in shorts and a shirt. "Who said that?!", Jungkook crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. "I've read the rules and everything."
"No boy ever did it?", she answered. "Well  then I'm the first. I really want to do cheerleading."
She let out a laugh, "Fine then, join the row and audition for it. If you're actually good enough we'll take you in", she promised and the boy went with a smile into the row of girls who waited for their turn.
"Jungkook?!", a girl next to him asked curiously. "What are you doing here?", Jungkook got even more confused because he didn't know this girl. But since he was with the popular kids this happened on a daily basis that people talked to and about him even though he didn't even know their names. "I'm auditioning for cheerleading", he explained. "That's a sport girls usually do", the girl mumbled but Jungkook shrugged, "So what? I can do it too", then he turned away and started to stretch his muscles. And distracted all the girls from warming-up with this.
"That's gay when a boy does girl things", another girl suddenly threw in. "Well, good for me then that I'm quite good at doing girls things", Jungkook said and kept on stretching. "For example?", the girl shot back.

"I don't know, stuff like giving blowjobs and all that kind of things that girls suck at usually, I heard I'm quite good at it", he chuckled and earned some pouting expressions because he kinda dissed all the girls around him. "Are you completely gay?", another voice asked him and Jungkook sighed deeply, he didn't like that much attention.

Right then the door opened and Jennie, Lisa and Tae entered the hall and sat down on a bench. "Go Kookie!", Tae yelled out and smiled at Jungkook proudly.
Jungkook smiled back shyly and then looked back at the girl who just asked him about his sexuality.

"Hell yea- I'm so gay", he sighed as he glanced at Taehyung once again.