56

"Guys, get up. You'll be late to class", Jungkook's mother ripped her son and his boyfriend out of their sleep at 6am the next morning. After Jungkook told Taehyung everything yesterday, they just went back to bed. But only one of them slept peacefully during this night, Taehyung however sat there all night and watched Jungkook worriedly.

He had this horrible thought in his head which he couldn't let go of. And the fear of it turning into reality scared him even more.

"I thought the school is closed", Jungkook mumbled quietly. After the police looked into the case of two deaths at homecoming, the students weren't allowed to go to school since then. "They stopped investigating because they have no clue what happened that night", Jungkook's mother replied with a sad smile.
This was what always happened in this town. Whenever terrible things happened they didn't pay enough attention to it until the next thing happens. It was almost as if even the police was scared. Or threatened, who knows. "Great", Jungkook only said and sat up.

Right now Jungkook and Taehyung were the only ones who knew what truly happened that night but they couldn't share it with anyone.

*

Half an hour later both boys were showered and dressed and looked as usually. No one would ever even think of the possibility that those two knew some of the darkest moments of this town, not as long as they looked nice and clean. If only they wouldn't look into Taehyung's eyes, they gave it all away. The boy wasn't good at hiding his emotions and Jimin's death was too much for him to handle. Jimin was his very first love, he would always have this special bond to him even though they broke up long ago and he even was in love with Tae's boyfriend. But still; it was Jimin who died and it was someone he was way too close with who was the reason for this death.
"How do you do that?", the older asked while they were walking along the street towards the school. "Do what?", Jungkook asked confused.
"Looking so fine even though our world is basically crashing down on us", Taehyung mumbled and sighed quietly. "It's not that bad Tae", Jungkook said softly.
"Wow", Tae raised an eyebrow and bit his lips. "When did you turn so cold?", he asked worriedly but Jungkook only chuckled.

"Haven't you realised that since I know who it is, nothing bad happens to us anymore and he stopped trying to separate us? It's all good for us Tae", Jungkook said and patted his boyfriend's back.
"First of all, you still didn't tell me who it is. Why the fuck are you protecting him? And also, it's a guy or why do you keep saying 'he'?", Taehyung crossed his arms.
But Jungkook didn't answer, instead he only shrugged. "It doesn't matter, I'll take care of us."

"This is not only about us Jungkook. There are innocent people dying in this town and you could fucking end it with just going to the police!", Taehyung felt anger building up inside of him. Jungkook pissed him off. "Your own father died! Lisa's mother died! Now Jimin and Yoongi died, how many death bodies does it take for you to stop protecting this person?"

"Only yours", Jungkook simply shot back. Meanwhile they arrived at their locker and Jungkook opened his up to avoid the conversation he was having with his boyfriend. "Tell me why, just tell me why."

"Maybe it's not all bad what he does, you know. Some popular kids should be reminded that there are other people too." Jungkook rolled his eyes but Taehyung lost it at this, "Are you seriously protecting a fucking killer because you like his intention of all of this? You're fucked up Jungkook, you're so so fucked up."
He shut his locker loudly after he grabbed his books and turned around.
"See you at lunch."

*

"Hi", Jungkook sat down at the table in the corner of the cafeteria after he put down his plate for lunch.
"Won't you sit with your boyfriend?", Felix asked and raised an eyebrow. "Nah-, he's pissing me off." A light smirk took place on Felix' lips which made Jungkook smile as well, "You're seriously happy to hear that?", Jungkook asked amused. Felix rolled his eyes and focused on his lunch. "When will you confess your crush on me?", Jungkook asked teasingly and placed his hand on the younger's tigh.
"I'm not having a crush on you", Felix complained and tried hard to only look at his food. "Why are you blushing then when I touch you?", Jungkook asked amused and let his hand slide along the boy's leg until it reached his middle. "We're in cafeteria and you're taken, what the fuck are you doing", Felix whined and pressed his legs together.

"Just making sure you know who's in control here", Jungkook said, suddenly with a rather deep voice as he got up, grabbed his plate and left Felix alone.
Instead he walked over to Taehyung's table and reached out for his boyfriend just to kiss him without hesitation right in front of Felix' eyes.
Then he sat down as if this didn't just happen.

Taehyung only raised an eyebrow at Jungkook but decided not to question him anymore.
Well and then there was Felix, sitting there at his empty table with a boner right down in his pants because he loved the way Jungkook treated him.

____________
we reached the part where it'll all starts to grt uncovered, slowly but surely so get ready for it~